No announcement yet.

Fat burners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat burners

Yesterday I took a fat burner without really thinking about it, they're not mine and I hadn't even considered them until my brother asked if I wanted to take one as we were about to go for a run.

This morning I was scared to weigh myself because the last few days I've not exactly been healthy and had been drinking, but to my shock I weighed in at 205 lbs, I was thinking I'd be 208-209 lbs because of my unhealthy past few days.

Do fat burners really cut three pounds off you like that? Now a bigger question of mine is how healthy are they and are they allowed in boxing? They really seem too good to be true!

As stated above, I really did take one without even questioning it. My brothers quite fit himself, he's always gone for runs and to the gym etc, I've previously been the unfit one up until now so he knows his stuff I guess.

Opinions? Advice? Please do let me know if they're the worst thing you can ever take and are completely not allowed in any sports. (A concern of mine and I obviously won't take them again if that's the case.)

EDIT. I do a lot of workouts and really push myself, so I've been losing weight quickly as it is but every little helps right... means I can get into boxing quicker. It seems a bit shortcutty to me so I'm wondering if it's a silly idea to take them.
    Last edited by RossyJames; 04-21-2019, 03:20 AM.

They don't work. Just a big scam.

Comment

Originally posted by RossyJames View Post
      Yesterday I took a fat burner without really thinking about it, they're not mine and I hadn't even considered them until my brother asked if I wanted to take one as we were about to go for a run.

This morning I was scared to weigh myself because the last few days I've not exactly been healthy and had been drinking, but to my shock I weighed in at 205 lbs, I was thinking I'd be 208-209 lbs because of my unhealthy past few days.

Do fat burners really cut three pounds off you like that? Now a bigger question of mine is how healthy are they and are they allowed in boxing? They really seem too good to be true!

As stated above, I really did take one without even questioning it. My brothers quite fit himself, he's always gone for runs and to the gym etc, I've previously been the unfit one up until now so he knows his stuff I guess.

Opinions? Advice? Please do let me know if they're the worst thing you can ever take and are completely not allowed in any sports. (A concern of mine and I obviously won't take them again if that's the case.)

EDIT. I do a lot of workouts and really push myself, so I've been losing weight quickly as it is but every little helps right... means I can get into boxing quicker. It seems a bit shortcutty to me so I'm wondering if it's a silly idea to take them.
      If fat burners worked everyone would walk about with a 6 pack.

Comment

its not a scam if you make your own.
        Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-19-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Best person to ask about this now is Jarrell Miller

Comment

The scam is in the public perception. They don't do much of anything if you aren't dieting and exercising. Same as steroids. If you're putting in the work, they will work synergistically with exercise to improve your results.

Comment

I assumed they work in conjunction with you working hard.

Comment

You don't need fat burners to cut weight. All the years I've weight trained and diet down I've never needed a fat burner. It's all about your diet. Most fat burners can help you through a session when your low on calories/carbs but a cup of coffee can do just the same. Some suppress your appetite but it's simple, eat less than you need and you will cut weight

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  The scam is in the public perception. They don't do much of anything if you aren't dieting and exercising. Same as steroids. If you're putting in the work, they will work synergistically with exercise to improve your results.
                  Ie fat loss pills work only if someone eats less and exercises more.

Comment

The best one I ever used is ephedra I think, but then it got banned.

Comment

Working...
                    X