No announcement yet.

Boxing Shoes To Limit Calf Strain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
    I recommend RSP Creatine Monohydrate & RSP Joint Support.

I also supplement with curcumin (turmeric)
    I've used Creatine Monohydrate in the past but it was when I was primarily doing strength type workouts. I'd have to find some reading on the benefits for what I'm doing now.

Comment

I recommend RSP Creatine Monohydrate & RSP Joint Support.
      I should follow up by saying I've forgotten the reasons I used Creatine when I did use it, so I have to go re-educate myself.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
        I should follow up by saying I've forgotten the reasons I used Creatine when I did use it, so I have to go re-educate myself.
        Basically just makes your muscles work better all around.
        Produce more energy, adding muscle mass, more power/strength/endurance, helps with fatigue and recovery, speeds up muscle growth and size. All with basically no negative side effects other than some general dehydration so drink more water than you normally would.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
          I used it for a while, but it always made me bloated and rip tornado farts.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            I used it for a while, but it always made me bloated and rip tornado farts.
            Haa apparently certain brands will do that, or could just have that effect on your body in general. Good to use a good brand RSP def highly rated.

Comment

Basically just makes your muscles work better all around.
              Produce more energy, adding muscle mass, more power/strength/endurance, helps with fatigue and recovery, speeds up muscle growth and size. All with basically no negative side effects other than some general dehydration so drink more water than you normally would.
              Got it, thanks. That matched the reading I did.

Comment

Just put some on order.

Comment

Haa apparently certain brands will do that, or could just have that effect on your body in general. Good to use a good brand RSP def highly rated.
                  I knew a guy who ate it raw - no water, no drink to mix. Just a spoon of powder.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    I knew a guy who ate it raw - no water, no drink to mix. Just a spoon of powder.
                    Hell no.

Once in high school I tried to eat a scoop of protein powder raw. I couldn't eat protein power for months after that without gagging.

Comment

Hell no.

Once in high school I tried to eat a scoop of protein powder raw. I couldn't eat protein power for months after that without gagging.
                      It's nasty as hell, agreed.

Comment

Working...
                      X