No announcement yet.

Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
    No man suffered accident in the end of September injured my left knee and arm. Thought i shouldn't post until i get back, i will start doing bag workout next week depends on condition and i have started doing jog at 4 mph pace for 10 to 15 mins just to get use to it.

Good to hear from you again, Taha! Glad you're OK!! How did you hurt your arm and knee? Were you doing martial arts?

Comment

• Had a bike accident, my friend took a sharp turn due to which the bike slipped and i landed on my left side. My knee cap, elbow and fingers were bruised and swelled.

Comment

No man suffered accident in the end of September injured my left knee and arm. Thought i shouldn't post until i get back, i will start doing bag workout next week depends on condition and i have started doing jog at 4 mph pace for 10 to 15 mins just to get use to it.
        Bro hope you recover soon. Injured during a fight?

Comment

• bike accident

Comment

bike accident
            I heard swimming in salt water helps?

Comment

• knee and elbow are better but when i punch i feel sharp pain in wrist and fingers, i hope it recovers by next week because it have been 2 months.
              Last edited by Taha93; 11-09-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

knee and elbow are better but when i punch i feel sharp pain in wrist and fingers, i hope it recovers by next week because it have been 2 months.
                If you still feel that pain it won't be better by next week. If you get back on it too soon you risk long-term damage. Shadowbox and other light work at most for a while.

Comment

knee and elbow are better but when i punch i feel sharp pain in wrist and fingers, i hope it recovers by next week because it have been 2 months.
                  You got the Mayweather brittle hand issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    I heard swimming in salt water helps?

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      https://nesn.com/2015/08/manny-pacqu...after-surgery/

Comment

Working...
                      X