Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is getting better but when i ever i make impact with my left hand it hurts even if i punch on my right palm, but it have got a lot better. My knee doesn't give me trouble anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
      It is getting better but when i ever i make impact with my left hand it hurts even if i punch on my right palm, but it have got a lot better. My knee doesn't give me trouble anymore.
      Damn that’s bad injuries.

Take some time out, enough time so you can get your crazy hand speed back!

Or if you can punch or kick the same, take up Judo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        It is getting better but when i ever i make impact with my left hand it hurts even if i punch on my right palm, but it have got a lot better. My knee doesn't give me trouble anymore.

Comment

• Still waiting for Taha to send the world record YouTube most punches in a minute video

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Still waiting for Taha to send the world record YouTube most punches in a minute video
            sheeit, the little fatboy will begin tiring by the 30 second mark. ……...Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Didnt he pay you to train him up?

Comment

Sounds like Rockin is jealous of Taha

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Sounds like Rockin is jealous of Taha
                  Holy ****...LMFAO!! Post of the year……….Rockin'

Comment

Holy ****...LMFAO!! Post of the year……….Rockin'
                    Just you must admit, if he threw that combo at 99% of the public he would cause serious damage

Comment

• Accept Challenge

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      I bet i can land more punches in 30 sec than you can! I have seen you talk tough, lets see you do something.

Comment

Working...
                      X