Clear All

• Never heard of this before, thank you for posting the info

Comment

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
      Never heard of this before, thank you for posting the info
      Welcome man, quick swim in the ocean works for Pacquiao

Comment

knee and elbow are better but when i punch i feel sharp pain in wrist and fingers, i hope it recovers by next week because it have been 2 months.

Are you back to punching walls or is that the heavy bag that hurts your hands?

Comment

• The third finger is hurting when ever i punch the bag, so punching wall is far beyond from my mind.

Comment

The third finger is hurting when ever i punch the bag, so punching wall is far beyond from my mind.
            Maybe if you got some 20oz boxing gloves your hands would hurt less when hitting the bag?

Comment

The third finger is hurting when ever i punch the bag, so punching wall is far beyond from my mind.
              Done some ocean swimming yet? Get the salt water in action

Comment

• no not yet i may give it a rest for about 2 weeks and than see what's the result. Knee and elbow are fine but wrist and third finger is painful when i punch.

Comment

no not yet i may give it a rest for about 2 weeks and than see what's the result. Knee and elbow are fine but wrist and third finger is painful when i punch.

Was it like a motorscooter you were riding on, Taha? Like your friend was driving and you were behind him holding on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Was it like a motorscooter you were riding on, Taha? Like your friend was driving and you were behind him holding on?

Comment

• hahahaha but there were 2 of us.

Comment

Working...
                      X