Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
    Yeah man i find it like opportunity
    an opportunity to walk in to a den of hungry dogs with a bunch of steaks attached to you. You have to be careful when dealing with professionals. They decide how much they will hurt this beginner, you will basically have no means of defense, at any time. Spend your time in the ams and fight anybody and everybody, just get as much experience as you can. You can do this but do it smart. Get some real experience, learn from that and you're on your way.....Rockin'

Comment

• Sure

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      an opportunity to walk in to a den of hungry dogs with a bunch of steaks attached to you. You have to be careful when dealing with professionals. They decide how much they will hurt this beginner, you will basically have no means of defense, at any time. Spend your time in the ams and fight anybody and everybody, just get as much experience as you can. You can do this but do it smart. Get some real experience, learn from that and you're on your way.....Rockin'
      Sure thing Rocko i will do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        Sure thing Rocko i will do that.
        Do you believe that I am Joking about this? …..Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          And exceed anything accomplished by Khan!
          Anything is possible bro if taha has a granite chin hes already halfway there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
            A granite chin is good but without the skills it becomes a detriment to his mental health...……..Rockin'

Comment

• Nope

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Do you believe that I am Joking about this? …..Rockin'
              Not at all Man when did i said that i am joking, i am taking your advice seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                A granite chin is good but without the skills it becomes a detriment to his mental health...……..Rockin'
                True. But my post was a subtle nod to khans infamous chin. I dont advise anyone to rely solely on punch resistance. As a former pro you know better then most having a multitude of qualities is better then just having a strong chin.

Comment

True. But my post was a subtle nod to khans infamous chin. I dont advise anyone to rely solely on punch resistance. As a former pro you know better then most having a multitude of qualities is better then just having a strong chin.
                  True dat!! …..Rockin'

Comment

Taha’s chin is built with diamond and titanium.

A freight train at full speed cannot knock him down let alone out.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      Taha’s chin is built with diamond and titanium.

A freight train at full speed cannot knock him down let alone out.
                      I tend to beleive this from the confidence taha has leaving his chin in the air whilst flicking the mayweather jab gracefully with mach 45 speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X