• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2x 200mg pills before workout

Comment

Originally posted by markyod View Post
      2x 200mg pills before workout
      For an energy boost? how long to kick in?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        For an energy boost? how long to kick in?
        Usually around 30 minutes for it to kick in fully, the effect tends to vary a lot ive had insane performance/energy boosts from it where i felt like superman and other times i dont notice much of an effect but ive always had a very high tolerance to all drugs.

I've taken huge doses before 800-1000mg and it has a greater effect but i am not sure that its healthy and i dont want to have a heart attack so i just stick to 400mg.

Been getting my pills from bulkpowders.co.uk for years, they're very inexpensive which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by markyod View Post
          Usually around 30 minutes for it to kick in fully, the effect tends to vary a lot ive had insane performance/energy boosts from it where i felt like superman and other times i dont notice much of an effect but ive always had a very high tolerance to all drugs.

I've taken huge doses before 800-1000mg and it has a greater effect but i am not sure that its healthy and i dont want to have a heart attack so i just stick to 400mg.

Been getting my pills from bulkpowders.co.uk for years, they're very inexpensive which is good.
          I may pick some up to test the waters.

Comment

Intake of caffeine makes our physical performance more active by having a direct contact on the brain so that we perceive the exercise to be easier. Although I usually consume V Energy drink 250 ml.

Comment

I have 1 or 2 cups of coffee in the morning. I use a mix of instant coffees from a company called Organo. I'll mix like 1/3 of the "black" with about 1/4 of the supreme or latte version. So not even a real full cup. For instant coffee its really good.

I use a supplement called Endura by Metagenics as a sort of preworkout (has no caffeine and is super clean compared to most preworkouts) I only use about a half a scoop max, and only on Tue/Thur nights before I box. When I had my exhibition I took a full scoop and was zooted, so saving that for when I have my next fight lol.

Comment

I drink one caffeine thing a day, but not in soda/pop. I used to be a rabid Mt. Dew drinker but switched over to an alternative and weaned down to one of those a day, if that. On occasion when I'm on a trip, etc. I'll get me a glorious cold Mt. Dew and it's the best thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  I've been pretty bad about mine lately. I probably have 3-4 caffeinated drinks per day. It's usually a combination of coffee and diet soda.
                  Slob bro I dont drink alcohol much coffees my drinking vice I can get through a 100 gram jar in 4 days about 15 to 20 cups daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    I've been pretty bad about mine lately. I probably have 3-4 caffeinated drinks per day. It's usually a combination of coffee and diet soda.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                      Slob bro I dont drink alcohol much coffees my drinking vice I can get through a 100 gram jar in 4 days about 15 to 20 cups daily.

That's a good amount of coffee! Definitely healthier than drinking 15-20 booze drinks per day!

Comment

Working...
                      X