• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I want you, beercules, jaded, Boston Guy to a Charlie Brown Christmas
    Now that's a crew!

Comment

Yep! A posse of playazzz

Comment

I don't have anything against smoking weed or CBD oil, but I am concerned about the young generations that smoke it because it's cool. Some years ago, I started having panic attacks and was anxious pretty much all the time. After a few visits to the doctor, I understood that I should find a treatment, and I used some medications that had cannabis in them. I got them from a legal website stateofmindlabs.com, and each quantity I consumed was under medical supervision. If you don't truly need it, it's better to stay away from it since it's potent.
        Last edited by Richlock; 11-22-2022, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I don’t think so its illegal you have some misunderstanding. There is no bill passed that releases this drug publicly but yes it is used in cosmetics and also dietary supplements. ​

Comment

Originally posted by graphadflinin
            Yes, I've used it to fight anxiety. Tbh, I noticed improvements in my well-being in a short period of time. However, my friend didn't experience any noticeable effects. So it's a matter of personal body response. Luckily, I found a reliable supplier, which is bulkcbddistributors.com. They ensured me of their CBD products' quality and purity. So, I had nothing to worry about. However, if you've never tried CBD before, I encourage you to seek professional advice. Discuss with an expert about the potential risks and drug interactions.​
            I agree that it does help a lot with anxiety

Comment

Working...
            X