No announcement yet.

Cbd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    What's the problem and what are you trying to achieve exactly?

Oh no real problem. I've always just enjoyed smoking pot, especially after working out hard. It's pretty soothing and relaxing. When I found out I could buy CBD legally I thought it may be worth trying out. Pretty much a soothing/relaxing feeling in the body is what I'm hoping to get from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Oh no real problem. I've always just enjoyed smoking pot, especially after working out hard. It's pretty soothing and relaxing. When I found out I could buy CBD legally I thought it may be worth trying out. Pretty much a soothing/relaxing feeling in the body is what I'm hoping to get from it.
      Weed kills testosterone at an exponential rate, smoking weed isn't conducive to working out. If you're an older fella, you might want to look at some different options.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Weed kills testosterone at an exponential rate, smoking weed isn't conducive to working out. If you're an older fella, you might want to look at some different options.

I'm 30, so the testosterone thing isn't a big worry yet. I actually do notice that when I'm off pot I have more aggressive thoughts and stuff than when I'm on it. I kind of like myself better when I'm smoking it a few times per week. I'm noticeably more calm and relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          It isn't the government. THC is what gets you high. CBD doesn't. It is private industry trying to make a quick buck.

The government don't mess around with weed. The big drug companies have always been big sponsor of anti-marijuana campaigns. They give politicians money to keep weed illegal. If people can grow something on their own, that takes care of their anxiety, pain, glaucoma, etc. then that is less money for the drug companies. That is why almost all politicians are against legalizing marijuana. It is a plant, people can easily grow on their own. Whereas, pills, you have to get from the makers, e.g. the drug companies.

CBD shows promise for medicinal purposes, e.g. pain relief, epilepsy, etc. Other than that it seems like a gimmick to get people who enjoy a nice doobie after a hard day's work to waste money.

Kratom is where it is at. The stuff, improves your mood, helps with pain, helps you focus and gives you a little boost of energy. The government is trying hard to outlaw Kratom, so you better go buy up a big supply while you can.
          for medicinal uses only CBD is the *****, my friend who has seizures didn't have one for 4 years while he was on CBD. i've even read a study that suggests it can help brain damage from concussions. personally i've seen enough evidence that CBD has real medicinal uses, even as treatment for some types of cancer

Comment

I just found out I can order this legally, in oil or plant form.

Has anybody tried this? I've only ever had "normal" pot with THC in it. Apparently the CBD relaxes the body and mind a bit too?
            Don’t banana peels have the same effect?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Don’t banana peels have the same effect?!?!?

I've never heard of that! I know bananas have some good potassium, though!

Comment

There aren't any psychoactive effects to CBD, but it will potentially make you a bit tired/relaxed. I take it almost everyday a few hours before bed time after I've worked out. I think it really helps with recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                  There aren't any psychoactive effects to CBD, but it will potentially make you a bit tired/relaxed. I take it almost everyday a few hours before bed time after I've worked out. I think it really helps with recovery.
                  Oh cool. That's pretty much what I was hoping to get out of it.

Comment

I've never heard of that! I know bananas have some good potassium, though!
                    Scraping the inside of the banana peel, dry it out and smoke it.

Needs loads of banana peel though!

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                      Sounds like those green smokes I have before bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X