• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    I can take u on pads

Wankin'
    and I gaf?........Rockin'

Comment

• I've never seen a thread in the training and nutrition section get as much attention as this one right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I've never seen a thread in the training and nutrition section get as much attention as this one right here.
        Chollo is the money mayweather of this section. he brings ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Chollo is the money mayweather of this section. he brings ratings.
          I mean, I guess.

Comment

• Poor Chollo. Got exposed and now is the laughing stock of this forum.

"I'm not a pro... but I'm definitely not a rookie."

LMAO. Dude's never stepped into a boxing gym before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Poor Chollo. Got exposed and now is the laughing stock of this forum.

"I'm not a pro... but I'm definitely not a rookie."

LMAO. Dude's never stepped into a boxing gym before.
              Chollo ain't worth a ****... Rookie said what?.....Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                So then it would be perfectly acceptable to wear a long sleeve shirt and pants? Let's not forget that you're the one insisting about seeing pictures of me. You're the one with some ********** fantasy going on after all you do participate in a ********** activity.

So are you going to take the deal or chicken out? This is the only way you'll be able to see my physique.
                Your deal is too demanding. I've already shown my physique and you want a video of me to send a picture? You'll just cop out like you did with the Navy proof. You'll show absolutely nothing before deleting it immediately so nobody else can see how empty your promise was.

I just doubt you have any modicum of athletic performance. What mediocre claims you've made you've backpedaled on providing proof. And even when you offered to provide proof of something and followed through it didn't show anything. You might as well have zoomed in even further and had one letter showing.

Since you claim you're the better boxer you should be the one providing a video of you working the heavy bag with the same conditions you demanded of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
                  Your deal is too demanding. I've already shown my physique and you want a video of me to send a picture? You'll just cop out like you did with the Navy proof. You'll show absolutely nothing before deleting it immediately so nobody else can see how empty your promise was.

I just doubt you have any modicum of athletic performance. What mediocre claims you've made you've backpedaled on providing proof. And even when you offered to provide proof of something and followed through it didn't show anything. You might as well have zoomed in even further and had one letter showing.

Since you claim you're the better boxer you should be the one providing a video of you working the heavy bag with the same conditions you demanded of me.
                  quack quack you're a duck man.

Hit me up with a reply when you grow a pair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post

https://youtu.be/QP0yqDswICM

This is how you should be working the bag^ sit down on your punches and put power into them.
                    Huh? If that were anyone other than a legend like Louis, we'd all agree that that's an awful way to work a heavybag.

Comment

• Originally posted by young_rascal View Post
                      Huh? If that were anyone other than a legend like Louis, we'd all agree that that's an awful way to work a heavybag.
                      How so? He's working on power, good technique, sitting down on his punches, not letting the bag hit him, working the bag instead of letting the bag work him.

If arguably the greatest heavyweight of all times bag work is bad then you probably need to rethink what is good.

All Foreman did was stand in one spot while his trainer held the bag. No movement of any sort other than his punches. Is that bad bag work?

The bag is a tool. There are many ways to use the tool. To dismiss the bag work of all time greats because it doesn't fit your idea of good bag work is very close minded and preposterous.

Comment

Working...
                      X