No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
    I never said anything about your underwear. It's odd you would even bring that up. Do you become aroused over undergarments? Do you obsess over them as well and find yourself struggling to think of anything else? Does it hinder your quality of life because it interferes with daily activities? There's nothing particularly wrong with that but it's a weird thing to bring up in a boxing forum.
    So then it would be perfectly acceptable to wear a long sleeve shirt and pants? Let's not forget that you're the one insisting about seeing pictures of me. You're the one with some ********** fantasy going on after all you do participate in a ********** activity.

So are you going to take the deal or chicken out? This is the only way you'll be able to see my physique.
    Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 02-25-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      You puszees i do pressups so anyone want to fight me get in line and i will lift up your skirts and shove my fist where even batman wont hide
      Look at tough guy here talking ****. I'll send your mind back to first grade, the same as your fighting ability on the playground. Take your bull**** somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ
        You puszees i do pressups so anyone want to fight me get in line and i will lift up your skirts and shove my fist where even batman wont hide

Press ups.... must be something similar to press on nails. And stop trying to put things in peoples bung holes....Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Look at tough guy here talking ****. I'll send your mind back to first grade, the same as your fighting ability on the playground. Take your bull**** somewhere else.
          Fool i do situps too and hit the pads twice a week

I would floor you with ease

Comment

Fool i do situps too and hit the pads twice a week

I would floor you with ease
            ****** says what?

Comment

****** says what?
              You dont get sarcasm eh son

Comment

You dont get sarcasm eh son
                You have not been spouting sarcasm, you've been spouting bull****. So you threaten to floor me and that is sarcastic? ****, you couldn't floor ****!

Comment

You have not been spouting sarcasm, you've been spouting bull****. So you threaten to floor me and that is sarcastic? ****, you couldn't floor ****!
                  Youve never boxed in your life.

You should take up ballet and sucking BBC

Comment

Youve never boxed in your life.

You should take up ballet and sucking BBC
                    You are correct, I have never even, ever, seen a real live boxing ring before. And those ...... big sand bags... wtf is that all about? Don't tell anybody though, that I never boxed before. And what the **** does the British Broadcast Channel have to do with anything?.......
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-25-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

You are correct, I have never even, ever, seen a real live boxing ring before. And those ...... big sand bags... wtf is that all about? Don't tell anybody though, that I never boxed before. And what the **** does the British Broadcast Channel have to do with anything?.......

I can take u on pads

Wankin'

Comment

Working...
                      X