Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo here a lil something something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That must be what's kool now with all these younger people. You'd never find me like that..why wont you? Because I buy shorts and other **** large enough for me..and my rather large package

Comment

Lol.

Bless him.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
        i wonder whos still watching it and laughing. cause when i need a laugh i will watch it. no point intended greatest
        i was on a downer cuz i hurt my shoulder at work and had to come back home but now iv watched it 6 times and im laffin my head off.

Comment

wide punches and slow not a good mix
          through alot of them
          even worse

Comment

I'd laugh my ass of if someone made a killing off of this video..THE WAY NOT TO BOX..LEARN IN ONE EASY STEP! WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO! YOU'LL BE ON YOUR WAY TO GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT EVEN BY THE SISSIEST OF OPPONENTS"

Comment

you need this

and this too while were at it

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
                You get it this time rockin? Oh and the way you practice is the way you fight.

you know nothing if thats what you think, i know guys such as say a Ray Lewis who in practice has been called slow and unenthuzied, do you see that from him on sundays?
                Last edited by GreatestIam; 06-06-2006, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
                  Am I dreaming or did he actually do the Roy Jones behind the back thing while shadow boxing?

It was that bad Donald, but don't let us get you down. You're in good shape physically and if you want to learn you can shape yourself into a force to be reckoned with. But first you need to learn some humility and understand that there is a lot of rough, even jagged, edges that need to be smoothed out. Your best bet is to stick to the basics and stop trying to emulate Roy Jones, James Toney, or anyone else. Those guys didn't become what they were by aping anyone, they got that way by training and sparring hard, learning as they went and throwing out what didn't work.

You don't really choose your style; things just kind of mesh together (physical build, size, temperment, athleticism etc.) and create your own unique style.

Myst you should follow that advice as well. You want to be like Tyson, but really you are only yourself (just like the rest of us). Don't feel that you have to fight in any certain way. Do what will bring you the most success.

and see thats the thing man thast how i actually fight, i honestly im not tryin to imulate anyone, i did the lil roy jones move becuz my girl got behind me and thats what came to mind, i go on all instinct nothing else man!

Comment

that was poor. ive got a better profession for you, u should be a master p look-a-like - youll make more money.

Comment

i think my lil sister could of beat you if you box like that and i memba you sayin you could beat anyone on here i would of sparked you out in first 5 secs your defense is shocking and your slow

Comment

Working...
                      X