No announcement yet.

yo here a lil something something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
    Where did you see that he did moves like Roy against Toney?
    in his vid, the one where he put his hands bhind his back and threw a lunging hook. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by oliverlt
      first thing that popped in my head was Bruce LeeRoy
      lol, same here man.

But Mr. Leeroy, don't worry, you would probably whoop over half the people on here. Props for posting.

Comment

• This is real? LOL I thought he was making a joke...

Comment

• He wasn't making a joke, he was serious....which makes it all the more funny

Comment

• all I know is that his defense is horrible. I know I would knock him silly within a minute or two

Comment

• aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha that **** is too funny i just dont get bored of watching it.

Comment

• This is what i watch when i'm depressed.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

This guy is ****ing hilarious.

By the way, 'greatest', if i **** with you, you're going to show me a photo of guns?

I don't get it ~_-

I could probably take this guy. And i'm 5'6, 135 pounds, and i'm pretty much talentless in terms of athletic ability.

That first punch he throws? I'd jab him. and he'd fall over and show me a photograph of guns.

Comment

• hahaha. I do love this.

That first punch he throws? I'd jab him. and he'd fall over and show me a photograph of guns.
                  mate! don't **** wit him! lol, some pictures of some serious guns there man, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatestIAM
                    remeber this is after a hard day of training so i may look a lil rusty but, ya dis is da future

You have the worst hook known to man.
                    And your arms look like spaghetti when you throw your punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                      oh my god. your hooks r so ****in slow cause of your long arms.i could easily get 2 or 3 shots in there and step back after im done
                      no you couldnt man i would destroy you if you make it will see if i make it will see i guraentee you ill make it further in amatuers and pros then you, i mean im shadow boxing theres a big difference with an actuall person in front of you, i would body you so much you wouldnt last more then two rounds if that

Comment

Working...
                      X