No announcement yet.

Me on the bag getting back into things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
    Would a picture in a heavy winter coat be acceptable then?

The point is you equated what I claimed with what he claimed. The two are nowhere near on an equal level. I don't have to provide proof whenever someone asks. Unlike you I don't give a **** what people think. Believe me or not, brings no value to me and I couldn't really care less if an inbred moron such as yourself believed me.

Are you a moron on purpose or just for laughs? It straight up says "***ual predator" in the quote that YOU posted idiot. Try again dumbass.

Great, I'm so ****ing happy you said that. Next year between June and September (at the least) I'm going to be in Pensacola, Florida. Come on down and back your **** up since you are on here claiming you can beat my ass.

Doubt you'll show. You made up an excuse that I was a kid just to get out of it. Scared ass mf.
    If you had a respectable physique you wouldnt have an issue providing proof. Same with your deadlift. I already said id show a picture of myself if you did the same. Same with me lifting.

Lol, im not going to go accross the country to fight you. Its a waste of my time. You know this so you challenge me to fight you 2000+ miles from where i live.

Comment

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
      If you had a respectable physique you wouldnt have an issue providing proof. Same with your deadlift. I already said id show a picture of myself if you did the same. Same with me lifting.

Lol, im not going to go accross the country to fight you. Its a waste of my time. You know this so you challenge me to fight you 2000+ miles from where i live.
      So if I wear a heavy winter coat will that suffice? You didn't answer the question.

I proved I didn't call you a pedophile. You haven't responded to this either.

How funny. You say you want to fight me and that you think you can kick my ass yet after I accept the challenge now you're all of a suddenly 2,000+ miles away. You're a damn coward.

I'll be in California soon after that. You anywhere near there? I'll spar, street fight, whatever if that's what YOU want because, again, YOU are the one saying you can kick my ass.

Comment

So if I wear a heavy winter coat will that suffice? You didn't answer the question.

How funny. You say you want to fight me and that you think you can kick my ass yet after I accept the challenge now you're all of a suddenly 2,000+ miles away. You're a damn coward.

I'll be in California soon after that. You anywhere near there? I'll spar, street fight, whatever if that's what YOU want because, again, YOU are the one saying you can kick my ass.
        After 20 years of being on the next, I've yet to see two people actually meet up and have it out on the street, at least long distance, after an internet dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          After 20 years of being on the next, I've yet to see two people actually meet up and have it out on the street, at least long distance, after an internet dispute.
          That's because the guy offering the challenge is usually just blowing smoke up everyone's ass and trying to be an internet tough guy.

Comment

You know the answer to that question. Stop making excuses for your flabby body.

You said i was a ***ual predator and that i wanted to see you naked. I never said for you to be naked. Nobody wants to see that.

This isnt about who will win in a fight. This is about knowledge of strength and conditioning. Also, its about how weak you are since you clearly know very little about strength and conditioning.

Im in California. Come at me bro, if only for me to see how small and weak you are.

Comment

Its crazy how people can be so insecure about themselves they argue an challenge to fight online,how can anybody have such an ego to even be offended by somebody online

Comment

You know the answer to that question. Stop making excuses for your flabby body.

You said i was a ***ual predator and that i wanted to see you naked. I never said for you to be naked. Nobody wants to see that.

This isnt about who will win in a fight. This is about knowledge of strength and conditioning. Also, its about how weak you are since you clearly know very little about strength and conditioning.

Im in California. Come at me bro, if only for me to see how small and weak you are.
                "Come at me bro" lame middle schooler response.

You have no argument.

Comment

"Come at me bro" lame middle schooler response.

You have no argument.
                  That's because I was mocking you. You're the one who wanted to fight me to settle a debate.

Comment

That's because I was mocking you. You're the one who wanted to fight me to settle a debate.
                    In honor of Hef, you two should settle this with a good c*cktail and a Playboy.

Comment

Yea really SCARY guy right here ^^^^^^ ! Dago you realise theres a thread on here where ppl can look its called " Biggest guys you fought /sparred " and you claim that some 110 pounder was your hardest fight and you had him by what ? 30 pounds or so ? You also made it out like the Biggest buy who was 160 was kong kong

What i like about this dope is he likes challenging ppl from time to time ,but with what ?
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-28-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X