No announcement yet.

Me on the bag getting back into things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
    You claim to kick the ass of world champs but you're too scared to tell a guy your name? Lmao losers like you seem to crawl out of the woodwork around here
    That's hilarious coming from you. So many claims and always making excuses when asked for proof.

Comment

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
      That's hilarious coming from you. So many claims and always making excuses when asked for proof.
      I think you two should settle this in the ring, or at least in the bar with a row of shots. Last man standing wins.

Comment

What was one extraordinary claim I made? That I could at one point deadlift 320? Sorry but to people who actually have experience lifting, that is not impressive. In fact, it is highly ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          I think you two should settle this in the ring, or at least in the bar with a row of shots. Last man standing wins.
          Would pay to watch that, not sure what nationality either are, I would always favour a European over an American in a drinking contest.

Comment

What was one extraordinary claim I made? That I could at one point deadlift 320? Sorry but to people who actually have experience lifting, that is not impressive. In fact, it is highly ordinary.
            I said claims, not extraordinary claims. It helps if you actually read instead of creating strawmen to knock down.

The small little flabby man cant even show us a video of deadlifting a measly 320lb like he claims he can. Show us the lift you claim isnt even impressive. So far you cant even do that.

Id fight him but i dont beat children. He claimed i was a pedo which makes him a child. Plus i have a 50lb weight advantage.

Comment

That fool can't even read. I never said I used to whip on Boxing world champs, I said I used to whip on an ISKA world champ --- one.

I got that dummy on ignore and he's lighting me up like I can read it.

Comment

I said claims, not extraordinary claims. It helps if you actually read instead of creating strawmen to knock down.

The small little flabby man cant even show us a video of deadlifting a measly 320lb like he claims he can. Show us the lift you claim isnt even impressive. So far you cant even do that.
                You implied that what I claimed and what McNulty claimed are somehow equivalent. There's a big difference between me claiming that I can do something that tons of other people can and have done and him claiming that he's beat up world champions. If you can't see that then you're a ****ing moron.

Id fight him but i dont beat children. He claimed i was a pedo which makes him a child. Plus i have a 50lb weight advantage.
                No, you just ask me to send pictures to you with no clothes on. I never called you a pedophile. Not once. Provide proof or delete your account.

So you think you can whoop me?
                Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 09-24-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  That fool can't even read. I never said I used to whip on Boxing world champs, I said I used to whip on an ISKA world champ --- one.

I got that dummy on ignore and he's lighting me up like I can read it.
                  You also claimed to spar with world champs and, more importantly claimed to have an undefeated record.

I'm calling you out on all your bull****. You never sparred with world champs, you don't have an undefeated amateur record and you didn't "whip" on any ISKA (whatever tf that is) world champs.

Comment

You implied that what I claimed and what McNulty claimed are somehow equivalent. There's a big difference between me claiming that I can do something that tons of other people can and have done and him claiming that he's beat up world champions. If you can't see that then you're a ****ing moron.

No, you just ask me to send pictures to you with no clothes on. I never called you a pedophile. Not once. Provide proof or delete your account.

So you think you can whoop me?
                    I never asked for a picture with no clothes on. Thats just you making excuses so you dont have to show your embarassing physique.

It doesnt matter if lots of people can do it. I dont think you can which is the point. Prove me wrong if you can, but you cant. Youll just make up more excuses like you always do.

Its kind of sad you cant even remember what you post.

Well if youre gonna ask then yes i do. Its other people that want us to fight though.

I'm not getting defensive. All I have done is deny to post a picture of myself with no clothes on.

Seems to be that you, Juggernaut, and Hedonistic Frog are super pushy about getting me to take my clothes off and send pictures. That's ***ual predator behavior.

Comment

I never asked for a picture with no clothes on. Thats just you making excuses so you dont have to show your embarassing physique.
                      Would a picture in a heavy winter coat be acceptable then?

It doesnt matter if lots of people can do it. I dont think you can which is the point. Prove me wrong if you can, but you cant. Youll just make up more excuses like you always do.
                      The point is you equated what I claimed with what he claimed. The two are nowhere near on an equal level. I don't have to provide proof whenever someone asks. Unlike you I don't give a **** what people think. Believe me or not, brings no value to me and I couldn't really care less if an inbred moron such as yourself believed me.

Its kind of sad you cant even remember what you post.
                      Are you a moron on purpose or just for laughs? It straight up says "***ual predator" in the quote that YOU posted idiot. Try again dumbass.

Well if youre gonna ask then yes i do. Its other people that want us to fight though.
                      Great, I'm so ****ing happy you said that. Next year between June and September (at the least) I'm going to be in Pensacola, Florida. Come on down and back your **** up since you are on here claiming you can beat my ass.

Doubt you'll show. You made up an excuse that I was a kid just to get out of it. Scared ass mf.
                      Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 09-24-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X