Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best knowledge of power generation on boxing scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you are trolling me its useful for me to be trolled on this though so I am willing not fooled. Bring forth big drama show

Last edited by AlexKid; 02-10-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I used that foot/floor ...hit simultaneous technique in my vid on here it works ,SOME punches i couldn't plant down on in southpaw stance but fools just didnt know what they were looking at its up AGAIN as some IDIOT thought it would bother me in the nsb section .....check it out its just a few power shots after a full work out .
      I shall! Like many other things one can shorten the movement as it becomes more second nature. And there can even be a whipping action after the foot hits... The bag is a great teacher! it does not lie.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        I shall! Like many other things one can shorten the movement as it becomes more second nature. And there can even be a whipping action after the foot hits... The bag is a great teacher! it does not lie.
        yep i have great advantage the bag is not hung high off the ground and is chained on all 4sides for less movability ona iron beam....it makes it have more gravity...im only basically using my right hooks as ,i had a injured left shoulder in that vid..hence going southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Wrong again it hits harder AFTER but JUST after.

Alex Kid wins again. My knowledge is still superior. I am the big boss you are the little girl

Go try it, AS your fist connects and JUST after

Just after is better. You are wrong.

When its done at the same time you still loose weight and momentum into the ground!

Before = most weight lost into ground = fast but light = rubbish

As = some weight is lost into the ground = not optimal

Just after = Best (max weight and speed combined Alex Kid is Boss)

Too late after = full weight but lacks acceleration at end, bit pushy = not optimal
          Just try it? Wow what an idea, it has never occured to me. If you "just try it" and you take a lunge in and all things considered otherwise equal, you will hit the bag a lot harder when doing it simultaneously. There is also a reason that makes sense for this fact. when your foot hits it guarantees that your weight is under you...Dempsey has a great exerscize that guarantees this: He has a person step in such a manner where when they come forward they commit to the step.

This step is done so that they will fall if they do not put the foot down. As the foot hits ground, the punch connects with the bag. Now try this little alex, with the arm extended at the percect distance...just catching the bag on almost full extension... and tell me honestly that this does not hit the bag harder than a slight delay. You can't I already know that and everybody can try this as well who wants to know the truffffff!

By the way just after as you say would mean you hit the bag while the foot is in the air you goof!!

Does a person lose any force through the ground? Actually probably some...But its still the most efficient and least loss of force, also momentum overcomes that loss considerably.

There are other ways of generating power in a punch. Extension is important, the rotation of the trunk is important, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            Again your knowledge of martial arts is shhity at best, you get more power if you relax at impact
            should I also keep my foot in the air like you advocate?

You know if mom gets a boyfriend you may have to leave the basement and shack up with cousin Elroy.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              yep i have great advantage the bag is not hung high off the ground and is chained on all 4sides for less movability ona iron beam....it makes it have more gravity...im only basically using my right hooks as ,i had a injured left shoulder in that vid..hence going southpaw.
              I have to resort to the home set up on the bag... Its much better to have is chained up properly. Nice hooks! lots of impact. Also untelegraphed...a good habit!

Comment

I have to resort to the home set up on the bag... Its much better to have is chained up properly. Nice hooks! lots of impact. Also untelegraphed...a good habit!
                A bit telegraphed but im also directing my opponent to my left side for the left hook after the right body shot...given them a pick their poison...im actually liking the southpaw stance...havent been at the gym ..waiting for the winter to be gone...next one will be 100%.Of course i have to snap out of mu 2 month lazy didnt do much recently period..lol..hell maybe i'll start back next week? funny ppl with actual boxing or fighting experiance like it...those who dont never boxed..except Corso but hes my troll...so he doesnt count!
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-10-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Just try it? Wow what an idea, it has never occured to me. If you "just try it" and you take a lunge in and all things considered otherwise equal, you will hit the bag a lot harder when doing it simultaneously. There is also a reason that makes sense for this fact. when your foot hits it guarantees that your weight is under you...Dempsey has a great exerscize that guarantees this: He has a person step in such a manner where when they come forward they commit to the step.

This step is done so that they will fall if they do not put the foot down. As the foot hits ground, the punch connects with the bag. Now try this little alex, with the arm extended at the percect distance...just catching the bag on almost full extension... and tell me honestly that this does not hit the bag harder than a slight delay. You can't I already know that and everybody can try this as well who wants to know the truffffff!

By the way just after as you say would mean you hit the bag while the foot is in the air you goof!!

Does a person lose any force through the ground? Actually probably some...But its still the most efficient and least loss of force, also momentum overcomes that loss considerably.

There are other ways of generating power in a punch. Extension is important, the rotation of the trunk is important, etc.
                  You start to hit them mid air to give ALL your bodyweight to them (and not to the ground), then a fraction of a second later you land solid on the foot, reach full extension and are firmly rooted, this gives you the solid stance you mentioned, and the speed and snap.

You are snapping the punch too early and missing out on body weight and therefore power.

There is a 3 inch penetration that you aim for, and you should be snapping the punch into them not at the surface, thats why you have to strike the surface* mid air and then snap* it the last 3 inches into them) (you should know about 3 inch penetrations I would have thought you were an expert)

(AGAIN AS YOU ADMIT YOUR FORCE IS WASTED AND GOING INTO THE GROUND)

I have no reason to abuse you back because I want to help people who struggle mentally I work for a charity that helps mentally handicapped people like you
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 02-10-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

AlexKid and billeau2 - Which punch and which foot are you guys discussing? How the foot is used to generate force can be different depending on which foot you're talking about and what punch you're throwing.

Comment

Originally posted by pushkick View Post
                      AlexKid and billeau2 - Which punch and which foot are you guys discussing? How the foot is used to generate force can be different depending on which foot you're talking about and what punch you're throwing.
                      We all know this is your 2nd account and you are trying to get out of losing lol

But for discussion purposes lets say a basic step in punch lets say a straight lead from JKD without the hand before fist non telegraphic tactic

Comment

Working...
                      X