No announcement yet.

Are my measurements normal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadeaKallen View Post
    You're saying you're bigger and taller than someone 30 lbs heavier than you? Are you filled with helium?
    According to the tales of the tape I am. I do calisthenics about 4-5 times per week and am pretty muscular like I said. I never had that skin and bone look, I've always had muscle on my frame. I'm small boned as well, 6.5 inch wrists and like 9-10 inch ankles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Then if you can start at pro 130, you can the next pac man pick up titles at 130,135,140,147,154,160,168 and 175 if you want
      That's really what I would like to do. I plan on fighting in the gloves in 2017 and am pretty confident in myself and my abilities. I study boxing far more than any other fighter I know pro/am.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        haha love that movie!

Comment

What's your bicep measurment

Comment

Originally posted by niall.p View Post
            What's your bicep measurment

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Scouser at work was telling me about Aki recently. Didn't believe him so had a google, the guy has a ****ing wiki page!

Comment

Yeah, it sounds like you might be a bit of a physical anomaly, just use it to your advantage. There have been several fighters who've used their size to their benefit.

Comment

You ask a lot of questions, that's good! You also talk a lot of sh*!
                  that's bad!
                  Have you learned how to measure your heart yet?
                  This forum is filled with know it alls who evaluate from some ones weight, height, reach but never talk about desire, willingness and heart!
                  Good luck in 2017 as your career begins, by the way it makes no difference if GGG is 5'9" or 5'10" he has power and that's a commodity these days and his main attribute.
                  Ray

Comment

Working...
                  X