No announcement yet.

Are my measurements normal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are my measurements normal?

I frequently look at boxing tale of the tapes and notice that I am way bigger than fighters at my weight. My chest is bigger, biceps are bigger, taller, bigger legs and everything. I weigh around 135 and am pretty muscular as well as physically fit. I do only pull ups, squats, planks, sit ups, and dips for my strength routine. My measurements are that of someone almost 30 lbs more than me, I looked at Golovkin's measurements and noticed I am bigger than him in some categories and just about the same size as him in every other not to mention I am a taller than him too.

My question is, is this normal? Will I be bigger than other amateurs at 132/141 or are most fighters in the amateurs like me size wise?

how tall are you??

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      how tall are you??
      I'm 5'10. From pictures of Golovkin next to people like Canelo I estimate him to be 5'9". No way he is 5'10.5".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        I frequently look at boxing tale of the tapes and notice that I am way bigger than fighters at my weight. My chest is bigger, biceps are bigger, taller, bigger legs and everything. I weigh around 135 and am pretty muscular as well as physically fit. I do only pull ups, squats, planks, sit ups, and dips for my strength routine. My measurements are that of someone almost 30 lbs more than me, I looked at Golovkin's measurements and noticed I am bigger than him in some categories and just about the same size as him in every other not to mention I am a taller than him too.

My question is, is this normal? Will I be bigger than other amateurs at 132/141 or are most fighters in the amateurs like me size wise?
        next Tommy Hearns?

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
          next Tommy Hearns?
          Been told by people I spar that I hit harder than anyone they have sparred that was around 135. But then again I mainly spar with amateurs.

Comment

I'm 5'10. From pictures of Golovkin next to people like Canelo I estimate him to be 5'9". No way he is 5'10.5".
            Then if you can start at pro 130, you can the next pac man pick up titles at 130,135,140,147,154,160,168 and 175 if you want

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inqdiNVzQcc ..........

Comment

You're saying you're bigger and taller than someone 30 lbs heavier than you? Are you filled with helium?

Comment

you walk around at 135? at 5 foot 10?

Your bones might be hollow or you got small wrists, weird that you are that skinny you must be young?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    you walk around at 135? at 5 foot 10?

Your bones might be hollow or you got small wrists, weird that you are that skinny you must be young?
                    yeah I'm young, my genetics tend to be a late bloomer. My uncle was the same way as me but when he was in the navy in his bid 20s he filled out to about 190 and was in pretty good shape.

Comment

Working...
                    X