Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone an actualy ameteur or pro here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 26, used to be amateur, record, honestly i don't remember because i boxed in eastern europe and they don't keep track as accuretly as they do here, but i probably had about 70 wins and i know for sure i have 5 losses... every boxer remembers their losses... i wish i could post up vids but i got them all in vcr and i have no idea how to put them here... does any1 know any site that shows amateur records?

Comment

i am a boxer

well i went to a fight so i can compete but the had no one to fight me. so ohh well..

Comment

I'm 23 amatuer record 10-2(6 ko).

I recently dropped to 165 lbs. and lost my last fight to a shorter faster southpaw.

Comment

whats the update on guys here? anyone with more successes?

Comment

0-1, I was stopped in the second round. I faught a guy who was 7-3, so he had a 10 fight experience on me. Plus his style is like a high work rate swarmer, kind of overwhelms you when its your first fight. But Im switching gyms within a week to an amatuer boxing gym called Circle of Discipline in Minneapolis. You might have heard of it, some current fighters there are Javontae Starks, Jamal James, Johny Perez. They all are pretty highly ranked in amatuers, so Im excited to get some training there and come back stronger.

Comment

Amature, 2-1(1 KO)

Comment

in my sig.

Comment

My amateur record was 7-2 (1ko)

But that's when I was 17

Im 23 about to turn 24 and im gonna try to start competeing again.

Comment

I'm a bag puncher, My record is about 153 - 0 against the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
                      I'm a bag puncher, My record is about 153 - 0 against the bag.
                      damn nice xD

Comment

Working...
                      X