No announcement yet.

anyone an actualy ameteur or pro here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2tough
    OMG your a tuff ass, didnt know you was a "STREET" fighter.

not, u lame ass
    what the ****s your problem

Comment

street fight can mean you were not boxing, you dumbass i did not pick up a bottle or anything

Comment

I'm 0-0, that's right i'm undefeated .

Comment

Amateur 7-0

Comment

Originally posted by Floydmayweather
            Amateur 7-0
            Got me beat no doubt. Good job.

Comment

Ive never lost a steet fight and i prolly been in like 15 suttin like that. Ive been jumped by groups of kids and i have jumped kids with my boys as well. But never lost a fight one on one. That is why i started boxing, i figured i am pretty good at fighting, plus i loved watching boxing. Once i started boxing i was no longer really interested in street fightinh any more, didnt really feel like i needed to prove anything. I fought once and won by KO easily last year. Then i got dragged back to the streets and all that and i have been in only one street fight since i started boxing and i knocked the ***** silly with a counter right hand. All that is stupid and im currently back in the gym training my ass off getting ready to start fighting this summer. But as of right now i am 1-0.

Comment

im 16 and my record is 12-1

Comment

im 16 and 12-1 and im north west junior champion for england

Comment

i would just fight on the playground. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Souza2012
                      Ive never lost a steet fight and i prolly been in like 15 suttin like that. Ive been jumped by groups of kids and i have jumped kids with my boys as well. But never lost a fight one on one. That is why i started boxing, i figured i am pretty good at fighting, plus i loved watching boxing. Once i started boxing i was no longer really interested in street fightinh any more, didnt really feel like i needed to prove anything. I fought once and won by KO easily last year. Then i got dragged back to the streets and all that and i have been in only one street fight since i started boxing and i knocked the ***** silly with a counter right hand. All that is stupid and im currently back in the gym training my ass off getting ready to start fighting this summer. But as of right now i am 1-0.
                      ^^^^***GOT

Comment

Working...
                      X