No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    Not necessary unless you have money to throw away.

In my experience the only way to cut down the fat on the midsection is pure diet. Intermittent fasting seems to do wonders for this...You can ask REED he's been experimenting with it for quite some time and has shown progress, me i've only been on it for 1 week and i did lose around 3 pounds

Hope to see progress soon my main man. Stop drinking for a while or limit it once every two weeks as it really slows down your progress both workout wise and in the bulking status.
    100% cosign on this. It works wonders and has more benefits than just losing weight...but difficult to do if your willpower isn't there.

Drinking will kill your bulking for the reason that it does lower your bodys Test for a period of time after doing so. Also smoking will kill gains (don't know if you do, just throwing it out there in general).

Comment

• Originally posted by wade182 View Post
      I hope so. After finals I have almost a month off of school and wanna give this a shot. Never did a diet in my life and it seems like there is a ton of knowledgeable people in here
      co-sign ima give this a shot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        I've been waiting for pics for ages, Danny! Currently at 177
        fuarkk only 2.5 months later and I deliver. Luckily I finally got a smart phone a couple weeks ago so I will actually be able to post pics and videos without it being a hassle

These I took today. I haven't been able to lift in 2.5 weeks because my left shoulder is pretty messed up. I couldn't really do any pressing movements and only some pulling, so I would just do legs like twice a week in the meantime. On top of that I ate like a heathen during the holiday season so I packed on some pounds.

I would say I'm probably at like 170 right now. I just packed on most of the weight on my stomach so I'm trying to get back to where I was like a month ago.

Comment

• Took this today in the morning. Benefiting from good lighting you can't see as much fat as I have right now. I look like a wreck too just woke up, glasses, etc.

The bulk has been going good except for that shoulder injury I had for like 2 weeks kind of threw everything off. My lifts didn't go up as much as I'd like. Gonna keep my bulk for the rest of the month then go on EC stack and cut. Might even decided to bulk through Feb too.... idk

Comment

• C'mon guise lets get this thread going again

Comment

• Let's post some videos of us working out ... Any requests? I can jump up in the air and stay there.

Comment

• thanks in advance

Comment

• im in beastmode right now. sub 5 min mile

Comment

• I am on this bulk diet trying to build some considerable muscle. I have been on it since mid November started at 175lb and am up to the mid-upper 190s now. I take creatine and an ON weight gainer so all in all with my meals I consume what I calculated from the start to be anywhere from 3800-4400 calories a day and do a 4 day muscle building split routine with each muscle group trained once a week.

I am going to run this program until about late April and see where I am at and what kind of a fat cut I have to make after that so I can see how much actual muscle I gained in the months leading up to it.

I have seen good gains in my lifts though feeling pretty strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I am on this bulk diet trying to build some considerable muscle. I have been on it since mid November started at 175lb and am up to the mid-upper 190s now. I take creatine and an ON weight gainer so all in all with my meals I consume what I calculated from the start to be anywhere from 3800-4400 calories a day and do a 4 day muscle building split routine with each muscle group trained once a week.

I am going to run this program until about late April and see where I am at and what kind of a fat cut I have to make after that so I can see how much actual muscle I gained in the months leading up to it.

I have seen good gains in my lifts though feeling pretty strong.
                      Wow many bodybuilders don't take creatine and weight gainers so why you feel the need to?

Comment

Working...
                      X