• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diet is the key

Comment

• training is very important too..gotta keep the met high

Comment

• I started doing exercises again April 15th. Now it is June 15th and this is what I look like now. I started at about 167 pounds and I am at 147 pounds in this picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
          I started doing exercises again April 15th. Now it is June 15th and this is what I look like now. I started at about 167 pounds and I am at 147 pounds in this picture.

Have you got a picture of you on April 15th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
            Have you got a picture of you on April 15th?
            No. But what I'm going to do is rest for 15 days straight - no exercise, and eat whatever the **** I want. I'll take another picture after those 15 days are up, and it will basically be what I was like on April 15th.

Comment

No. But what I'm going to do is rest for 15 days straight - no exercise, and eat whatever the **** I want. I'll take another picture after those 15 days are up, and it will basically be what I was like on April 15th.
              Do you box? What workout did you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
                Do you box? What workout did you do?
                Those two months I wasn't going to the boxing gym. I'm getting back into it in July.

I was just doing a lot of pushups, pullups, ab exercises, and some swimming. No weights.

Comment

Those two months I wasn't going to the boxing gym. I'm getting back into it in July.

I was just doing a lot of pushups, pullups, ab exercises, and some swimming. No weights.
                  What was your diet like? What do you weigh in that pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
                    What was your diet like? What do you weigh in that pic?
                    Diet was really healthy and natural. I'll PM you specifics later on.

I'm 147 in that pic (the weight that my trainer wants me to fight at).

Comment

Diet was really healthy and natural. I'll PM you specifics later on.

I'm 147 in that pic (the weight that my trainer wants me to fight at).
                      you look good mate, i wouldn't bother puttin back on lol

Comment

Working...
                      X