Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how im going to do my diet 5am go for a 30min run 5:30am eat oatmeal . at 11 eat a reg lunch at 2:30 in the afternoon I'll eat fruits or a shake etc, at 5:00 tuna and cereal along with fruits at 6:30pm and workout from 8:00 to 9:30

Comment

• Originally posted by ml2niceguy View Post
      yeah man 2006 was my "unhealthy" year....everynight i partied and drank heavily, alot of binge eating...those of you from san diego ain't knowin about the taco shops lol...goin out to eat like crazy with my girl...then it was like man...i'm 190 lbs!!! in high school i was 135...after that i stayed average around 150...then i just blew up...

i went to the gym ...burned probably like an average of 400 calories on the elliptical... ran another mile on the treadmill...wearing my sauna suit every other day

i really checked my diet too man...ate oatmeal every morning for breakfast...and i basically switched the lunch and dinner around...eating things like tuna, salmon, chicken, cheese, eggs (egg beaters actually), turkey, ham, steaks, all that good healthy ****...i drank ALOT of green tea too...i also started taking calcium pills nad multi vitamins...just recently started eating yogurt and bought some whey protein...but other than that man...i had to stop the heavy drinking and binge eating and get really active and control my diet...nothin special

Good **** man.

How does that sauna suit work...?
      Last edited by MOREBASS; 03-12-2007, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Is it too late?

Aydo! Is it too late to get in this? If so, i'll still post my plan and weight anyway, i might be able to ispire someone....I'll post it tomorrow since I already blew my diet to start today!

Comment

• well..now that the whole spring break sha**** is done with...i hit the road today!...and just to let you know I felt great! Until I started getting towards the end of my run ...haha man I actually threw up..not much but i still threw up...haha...time to get back into shape. I will post pics as soon as i get my hands on a cam. take care and good luck everyone...oh and any questions on my workout just ask!! thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
            Good **** man.

How does that sauna suit work...?
            You don't wanna run with those plastic like sauna suits, the pants I mean, they'll burn you up between your thigs after a few miles, if possible, just use the jacket and albolene.

Comment

• I am at 165 again but the good news is that I gained muscle this time around.
              My abs are defined although not yet perfect definition, they are very close to it.
              The only thing that I changed was to almost completely stopped eating red meat and white breat products and switch to whole grain products. the protein to carbs ration is about 40/60 and I run 3 times a week now and box 3 times a week as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                This post was a great idea to inspire ppl to wanna work out n what not (well ppl like me thats lazy about it) Im in pretty good shape, I would guess thats naturally because my diet SUCKS, I eat Nothing for breakfast, Nothing for lunch, and then before boxing practice ill grab a fish sandwhich from mcdonalds, and then train, come home... and usually that be it for the whole day, or i might come out the around 2am and go to mcdonalds again for a strawberry sundae and a burger off the dollar menue.... lol I am 5'10 156

I dont gain, or lose weight... i stay at the size

I now weigh 150 even, and Im in alot better shape than I was then condition wise, knocked off some of that mcdonalds fat I had on me... now Im skinnier lol... but now I am going to focus on puttin on muscle and toning

This one was takin back then

This one was takin now

Not that much of a change.. jus a lil smaller in the second one, chest area a tad more toned and stomach is smaller
                Last edited by McAlister; 04-02-2007, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• I will come up with a new pic soon.

Comment

• Well, found one I took like week ago
                    Cant really tell on this pic(cellphone cam) but my abs and obliques got much better as well as simply stronger. I still got a little fat in the lower ab area, but I will get rid of it come beach season.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by BrooklynBomber; 04-02-2007, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      I am at 165 again but the good news is that I gained muscle this time around.
                      My abs are defined although not yet perfect definition, they are very close to it.
                      The only thing that I changed was to almost completely stopped eating red meat and white breat products and switch to whole grain products. the protein to carbs ration is about 40/60 and I run 3 times a week now and box 3 times a week as well.
                      brooklyn, you're starting to look bigger than zab, now. you're never goinjg to make 135 ever agin, probbaly not welter either.

it's funny what age does to the body. i used to walk around at junior middle for years, all through my 20's, then i hit 30 and now i walk around at 180. the weirdest thing is, now i look almost the same at 172 as i did at 155 or 158 was up to 188 for a month or two after Xmas, **** i was fat, now am back down to 181 1/2, hopefully this summer with running outside instead of on a machine i can get down to 177 or 176 - that's when i start looking like a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X