Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    Pic of me at 160
    Why do you get naked when taking the pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanus View Post
      Why do you get naked when taking the pics?
      I am not naked, just got low rise boxers on me.

Comment

• I guess I can jump in here because the "Get In Shape 2" just wouldn't stay up... Since this one is stickied I guess I'll try to join in...

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00 View Post
          Thats cool
          Cong**** and all but could you tell us what you did lol

well as far as weight loss goes wuite simply i went on a pretty strict low carb diet.... while keeping very strict to working out and timing of meals etc...

for two weeks i would eat much more than the following...

Breakfast:
          3 eggs omelettle w/ sausage and 2 strips of bacon

lunch:

caesar salad (always eat romaine lettuce) add chicken if you want

dinner:

steak with suteed mushrooms
          grilled chikecn breasts
          assorted wrap sandwich made with low/carb tortillas containg 11g Fiber (mission brand)

after two weeks you can relaz a little bit and allow more carbs, but to truly be effective you need to keep them below 25g a day (not including fiber or sugar alcohol) for at least two weeks

snack on pork rinds, if you dont like them, even better, theyll kill your appetite

------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as working out i lift weights 5 days a week on this schedule.

sunday- chest and back
          monday- triceps and shoulders
          tuesday- biceps and abs
          wednesday- off
          thursday- legs, all muscles..
          friday- off
          saturday- all around workout knocking out machine excercises i didnt get around to throughout the week... ab and calf work in between sets

--------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as supps go, get a good low carb protein powder to take during the first two weeks of your diet (optimum nutrition has best flavor)

also take glutamine for recovery, and a creatine pill if you want....

take care not to take any powder containing sugar or dextrose as many will have 30 g in one serving which will ruin your diet right off the bat..

good multi-vitamin (i take max-4-men)
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------

everyday i play basketball for a half hour before i work out, this gives me some good exercise without tedious boring ass jogging....

i then jump rope for 10 min (2 min X 5) and then i go and lift.

depending on how hard i work out if im feeling up to it i will hit the heavybag for 5-10 minutes after im done....

most likely youd want to invest in hydroxycut or something similar cause without any sugar in your diet you will need a decent dose of caffeine to keep your energy up long enough for a good workout

any other questions let me know....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            well as far as weight loss goes wuite simply i went on a pretty strict low carb diet.... while keeping very strict to working out and timing of meals etc...

for two weeks i would eat much more than the following...

Breakfast:
            3 eggs omelettle w/ sausage and 2 strips of bacon

lunch:

caesar salad (always eat romaine lettuce) add chicken if you want

dinner:

steak with suteed mushrooms
            grilled chikecn breasts
            assorted wrap sandwich made with low/carb tortillas containg 11g Fiber (mission brand)

after two weeks you can relaz a little bit and allow more carbs, but to truly be effective you need to keep them below 25g a day (not including fiber or sugar alcohol) for at least two weeks

snack on pork rinds, if you dont like them, even better, theyll kill your appetite

------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as working out i lift weights 5 days a week on this schedule.

sunday- chest and back
            monday- triceps and shoulders
            tuesday- biceps and abs
            wednesday- off
            thursday- legs, all muscles..
            friday- off
            saturday- all around workout knocking out machine excercises i didnt get around to throughout the week... ab and calf work in between sets

--------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as supps go, get a good low carb protein powder to take during the first two weeks of your diet (optimum nutrition has best flavor)

also take glutamine for recovery, and a creatine pill if you want....

take care not to take any powder containing sugar or dextrose as many will have 30 g in one serving which will ruin your diet right off the bat..

good multi-vitamin (i take max-4-men)
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------

everyday i play basketball for a half hour before i work out, this gives me some good exercise without tedious boring ass jogging....

i then jump rope for 10 min (2 min X 5) and then i go and lift.

depending on how hard i work out if im feeling up to it i will hit the heavybag for 5-10 minutes after im done....

most likely youd want to invest in hydroxycut or something similar cause without any sugar in your diet you will need a decent dose of caffeine to keep your energy up long enough for a good workout

any other questions let me know....
            Let's see some before/after pics. You have a great workout regimen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigCol View Post
              Let's see some before/after pics. You have a great workout regimen.

i took a before pic and put it on my old cpu, which has a virus now...

im gonna try and get the hard drive backed up and hopefully i can recover that photo

obviously my now picture is pointless without the before...

one of my diet secrets is that i eat a lot of sauerkraut.... it has almost no calories or sugar and fills you up..... drain it and rinse it if you want a mild taste... but eat it with steak or sausage and you wont miss the potatoes as much... ill pan fry 2 or 3 italian sausages and then add 2 or 3 coups of saurkraut and let it cook together for 10 minutes...

Comment

• haha man you need to pull your boxers up u look naked

Comment

• on 1/7/07 i weighed 190 lbs...on 2/4/07 i weight 172.5...and on 3/5 i weighed 167.5...slowly but surely...tryin ta get down to 145

Comment

• ^ You should post up what you did do achieve that, and how you did it ! Good stuff man, thats a lot of weight shed, in a short amount of time !

Comment

• yeah man 2006 was my "unhealthy" year....everynight i partied and drank heavily, alot of binge eating...those of you from san diego ain't knowin about the taco shops lol...goin out to eat like crazy with my girl...then it was like man...i'm 190 lbs!!! in high school i was 135...after that i stayed average around 150...then i just blew up...

i went to the gym ...burned probably like an average of 400 calories on the elliptical... ran another mile on the treadmill...wearing my sauna suit every other day

i really checked my diet too man...ate oatmeal every morning for breakfast...and i basically switched the lunch and dinner around...eating things like tuna, salmon, chicken, cheese, eggs (egg beaters actually), turkey, ham, steaks, all that good healthy ****...i drank ALOT of green tea too...i also started taking calcium pills nad multi vitamins...just recently started eating yogurt and bought some whey protein...but other than that man...i had to stop the heavy drinking and binge eating and get really active and control my diet...nothin special

Comment

Working...
                      X