Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 47 and I'm living a not so healthy lifestyle... Sleep late and wake up early for work. I drink everyday wine or beer. Because of work I eat only lunch and dinner, healthy food. How does yours go? I'm almost 50, I have to change this... Some suggestions? I'll pattern it with that... Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bngsdad View Post
      I'm 47 and I'm living a not so healthy lifestyle... Sleep late and wake up early for work. I drink everyday wine or beer. Because of work I eat only lunch and dinner, healthy food. How does yours go? I'm almost 50, I have to change this... Some suggestions? I'll pattern it with that... Thanks
      Well the best part of eating poorly and not training is that when/if you do you can make drastic improvements. Cardio is good for your endurance but it’s a lousy way to burn fat. Just cut out some of the things like soda, fast food, fried foods, potato chips, etc. at first. Things that have no nutritional value. Start slow, do what you can live with, without having a bad rebound. It gets easier each week honestly. Even at 50 a little weight training will make gains if your coming off the couch. Get a protein shake in you after you lift. Results will inspire more results. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else, just compete against your body of last week. You can gain 5lbs of muscle and lose 5lbs of fat, you will be the same weight but look much different. You don’t need to be able to run a marathon just start on looking better.

Comment

Working...
      X