No announcement yet.

I'm stuck at 175lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Sniper
    When I started boxing again, I trained my ass off and got from 205lbs. to 175lbs. I get down to 170 right before a fight but I gain back 5 to 10lbs after the fight which leaves me at 175 to 180lbs. I want to get down to 155 to 160lbs. I bust my ass when I train but my eating habits are terrible. If I can't sleep at night I eat and when I reward myself with a little bit of fast food I go overboard. I spend money on fat burners but they don't do enough. Please, can somebody on BS tell me what I can do? Is there a way to maybe trick the mind or body into eating less or eating right all the time?

even if you're training awesome, just eating a lil bit of bad **** can **** you right up. i had the same problem as u, i was a middleweight but now i can barely make the weight limit and i'm way better shape than now than when i was younger, faster, and stronger. u gotta tell yourself that all that fast food and sugar ( especially the sugar ) is just ****ing fat, and that's all it is, so u don't eat it anymore. for me, it doesn't matter, i can't box anymore, so i'm gonna be a coach, but for u kid, if yo're serious U HAVE TO MAKE WEIGHT, being in shape can make or break u in this game. i know, i lost fights i should have won because i wasn't eating or training properly

"think about tit"

Comment

Working...
    X