Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm stuck at 175lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget the CellMass if you use Thermogain you will retain the muscle and lose the fat. Unless you want to lose hard earned muscle.......

Comment

Just try a diet that works well for you. You just have to stick it out. I was and still am a bit out of shape so I just decided **** it Im just gonna start eating healthy. It was hard as hell for first couple of weeks, but then I got used to it and it worked for me, I lost 30 pounds and have about 10 more to go. I ****ed up about 2 weeks ago and let myself cheat for a week. Dont do it! Once you get that mindset that youll be ok with one cheat here and there it turns into more and more untill you end up gaining back some of the weight. You just have to have the will power bro, and your already half way there with the way you work out.

Comment

Also little things that help me. If your hungry in between meals, try to snack on peanuts. Its naturally good for you and fills you up better than most snacks. Try to drink more fluids as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226
          Also little things that help me. If your hungry in between meals, try to snack on peanuts. Its naturally good for you and fills you up better than most snacks. Try to drink more fluids as well.
          Yeah, you know what? That's exactly the problem that most of us on a diet face. Control. Most of my diets have a 1-cheat meal a week pattern but it's hard not to keep cheating. As far as the peanut idea, it's a good one. I'll try it. I don't think drinking water is going to be a problem since It's getting ******ed hot out here in the dezert. We have no choice but to drink allot of water and Gatorade because we are constantly losing electrolites, salt and water.

Comment

Originally posted by El Sniper
            When I started boxing again, I trained my ass off and got from 205lbs. to 175lbs. I get down to 170 right before a fight but I gain back 5 to 10lbs after the fight which leaves me at 175 to 180lbs. I want to get down to 155 to 160lbs. I bust my ass when I train but my eating habits are terrible. If I can't sleep at night I eat and when I reward myself with a little bit of fast food I go overboard. I spend money on fat burners but they don't do enough. Please, can somebody on BS tell me what I can do? Is there a way to maybe trick the mind or body into eating less or eating right all the time?
            determination i no it aint easy to quit eating all tht fast food , i myself am finding it hard , and get a sweat suit i lost a bit using one of those
            gd luck

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
              determination i no it aint easy to quit eating all tht fast food , i myself am finding it hard , and get a sweat suit i lost a bit using one of those
              gd luck
              I have an Everlast sauna suit and it has helped me but I've been slacking off at wearing it. I will use it though. My friends say that when I run I look like a runaway trash bag. **** em.

Comment

Originally posted by El Sniper
                I have an Everlast sauna suit and it has helped me but I've been slacking off at wearing it. I will use it though. My friends say that when I run I look like a runaway trash bag. **** em.
                dont listen to dem , it wont be tht when ur at the common wealth games or the olympics fighting , just train and set ur heart on boxing and girls , i no its hard but eat healty

Comment

just train and set ur heart on boxing and girls
                  Remember, women weaken legs!

Nah, enjoy all the babes you want, they help to burn calories!

Comment

yeah lol , i would say boxing does kinda get u the gals , looks at calzaghes gf

Comment

looks at calzaghes gf
                      I know, lucky son of a bi...

Mind u, Lacy's gf is a bit of a psycho

Comment

Working...
                      X