Fight in about 7-14 days. How to train for it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Anyone want to bet on this fight I've got a billion points on the other guy
    ROFLMAO, sure I have faith in my guy. I've taught him everything I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
      ROFLMAO, sure I have faith in my guy. I've taught him everything I know.
      confirmed for a billion.

Hopefully this guy tells us what really happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        confirmed for a billion.

Hopefully this guy tells us what really happened.
        i suspect if he has not reported back thus far he may be dead or in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          i suspect if he has not reported back thus far he may be dead or in a coma.
          Does not look too good for OP

Comment

when all else fail, jab your fingers into his eyes, all it takes is one finger into one eye ball, and it will start to water and he wont be able to see ****. then u knee him in the balls. works every time.

Comment

This just in..... moments ago we received on sight footage of Notboxer_Runner during his viscious altercation with said bully, this all occurring just minutes ago. I must give this WARNING, it is not easy to watch..... simply brutal. if you are weak in the stomach it is recommended that you DO NOT view this assault. It is unknown which one is NotBoxer_Runner, but does it really matter?

"Block and go to the body" lol

https://www.facebook.com/Football24/...12438/?fref=nf
              Last edited by Rockin'; 04-24-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                This just in..... moments ago we received on sight footage of NotBoxer_Runner during his altercation with said bully, this occurring just minutes ago. I must give this WARNING, it is not easy to watch..... simply brutal. It is unknown which one is NotBoxer_Runner, but does it really matter?

"Block and go to the body" lol

https://www.facebook.com/Football24/...12438/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
                  at least Notboxer_Runner was able to save his reputation by 'steppin' up like........ a man?

Comment

Okay so I fell Over once and now have stitches on my chin. It got broken up before a knockout or tap out but everyone reckons that I won, even his mates. Thanks to everyone that gave me good advice and a big f*** you too all the people that made a joke out of me and said I had no chance! Hopefully I won't have to talk to you guys again haha one off thing for sure. Peace ***9996;***127995;

Comment

Originally posted by Notboxer_runner View Post
                      Okay so I fell Over once and now have stitches on my chin. It got broken up before a knockout or tap out but everyone reckons that I won, even his mates. Thanks to everyone that gave me good advice and a big f*** you too all the people that made a joke out of me and said I had no chance! Hopefully I won't have to talk to you guys again haha one off thing for sure. Peace ***9996;***127995;
                      Only fools fight in the street, so now what'd it get you? Stitches in your chin (obviously incurring medical costs) and a playground decision over a guy that fights worse than you. Lol, so it ends up costing you money to fight a guy that doesn't know how to fight.

Only the fools fight in the street.

Bravo...............
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 04-24-2015, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X