DAMN i got sandbagged in sparring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
    im on vacation now. in Taiwan.
    back in vancouver Canada, the only shorter ( by like an inch..?) is around 165 as well.

thats good, how old are ye?
    im 21, so my weight wont go too much higher
    Only 18 so I still have some time. Tbh it's odd having a large frame. I look bigger than some if the light welterweights even if they are the same height. It's good though. Given my dad's side of the family there's a chance I can still grow taller but I'll definitely end up at least light welter by my mid twenties. But saying that when I was watching the commonwealth games the representatives for lightweight and light welter were 5'6 and 5'7 respectively and they looked filled out. So I'm going to have to work on fighting tall and going on the inside because I've no clue which weight class I'll end up in! If only this damn metabolism slowed down.

But as for you your weight will definitely increase. Most people knish filling out around mid twenties. If you look at boxers they grow out of their weight classes around that time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
      Only 18 so I still have some time. Tbh it's odd having a large frame. I look bigger than some if the light welterweights even if they are the same height. It's good though. Given my dad's side of the family there's a chance I can still grow taller but I'll definitely end up at least light welter by my mid twenties. But saying that when I was watching the commonwealth games the representatives for lightweight and light welter were 5'6 and 5'7 respectively and they looked filled out. So I'm going to have to work on fighting tall and going on the inside because I've no clue which weight class I'll end up in! If only this damn metabolism slowed down.

But as for you your weight will definitely increase. Most people knish filling out around mid twenties. If you look at boxers they grow out of their weight classes around that time too.
      awesome yea hopefully.
      and just spar whatever's around you

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
        im on vacation now. in Taiwan.
        back in vancouver Canada, the only shorter ( by like an inch..?) is around 165 as well.

thats good, how old are ye?
        im 21, so my weight wont go too much higher
        I think you'll probably pack on more weight, I'm just turning 25 and over the past year I've finally started packing on a man body

Comment

im actually somewhat muscular. its the small frame that makes me so light

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
            I think you'll probably pack on more weight, I'm just turning 25 and over the past year I've finally started packing on a man body
            Yeah, I mean guys like mosley and hearns really gained a lot of weight in their mid to late 20s. It's just because your frame stops growing before mid 20 a and then it fills out naturally.

Comment

awesome. cheers

Comment

Working...
              X