Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys have a favorite fitness channel on Y*utube?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys have a favorite fitness channel on Y*utube?

What are some of your favorite fitness channels on Y*utube and why do you like that particular channel?

Scooby and because he speaks from 40 years of experience and cuts the b/s.
    He tells you what works without over complicating things and spouting a load of bull and bro science and trying to charge.

Yo Elliot more for S&C, drills and circuits.

Comment

Scooby1961

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1X...btv7454Pkz7THg

Yo Elliot/strengthcamp

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0A...Yh3yShLFQC0stg

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Yup, that's one of my favorites as well. Love Elliot's philosophical approach to fitness.

Comment

Scooby and Scott York (Lee Priest own YT channel)

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Yup, that's one of my favorites as well. Love Elliot's philosophical approach to fitness.
            He was one of my original favorites, due to his philosophical approach. However, over time he has gotten annoying. It's like get to the point already. I mean, it doesn't take 10-20mins to discuss the deadlift, lol

Comment

I like onlinecoachtube. He's pretty straight-forward and is probably my fave physique compared to the others(he can get kinda boring sometimes though, its like most of his vids are his leg days). I like Chris Jones w/ his Physique of Greatness channel. Dude, has some catchy one-liners and kinda funny.

The ones I can't stand are the twins, I forget their exact YT channel name, I think it's the Hodge Twins. Christian Guzman is boring, his physique is average compared to the fitness "gurus" on Y*utube.

Comment

I like the AthleanX guy. He has a physiotherapy background working with pro athletes so he can be informative in terms of anatomy plus he comes up with some inventive exercises.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-28-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I like the AthleanX guy. He has a physiotherapy background working with pro athletes so he can be informative in terms of anatomy plus he comes up with some inventive exercises.
                  just checked his channel out.
                  wow.
                  why is he not more famous!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X