Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am just trying to maintain my weight - and at my age it's almost a full time job keeping the fat from around my waist so it's going to be my warm-up: Rope, push-ups, abs, arm rotations, shadowing boxing; Then a long (3 to 4 miles is long enough for me)slow run. Basically the same workout as Saturday except I will be able to get my run in. I don't like having to depend on my bike.

I am training my cousin and his friend this evening and we'll be doing sprints. Sprint after sprint after sprint.

Comment

• When I was a kid my dad motivated himself with posters of famous people

Comment

• Finding it difficult getting the motivation for your gym workout? Get inspired with these motivational quotes which should help you the next time you're not quite feeling up to the challenge.

Comment

• Thanks for motivational stuff!!!

Comment

• It's good that now there is YouTube, there you can find a lot of motivational videos. But half of these bloggers are crooks. Who can be trusted and who can not, that is the question.

Comment

• After years of working out in gyms in different states and countries, I see the gyms close because of this deadly pandemic. So, fuck it, I built a home gym. I will NOT become the fat, disgusting bastard that I have denigrated for years!
              juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

• Hit a new PB today on the OHP, 5 reps at 155lb.
                Final rep I was screaming **** and **** on repeat.
                Honestly was lucky I was able to slam the weight into the safeties cause I couldn't see for a split second, if I missed or if they bounced out I would've fallen over with them.
                I was spent, I emptied the gas tank for that final rep and I knelt on the ground for a good 20 seconds.

It was worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  After years of working out in gyms in different states and countries, I see the gyms close because of this deadly pandemic. So, fuck it, I built a home gym. I will NOT become the fat, disgusting bastard that I have denigrated for years!
                  Lucky, most gym equipment is either marked up 300%+ or simply out of stock for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I must workout today... Im sore as hell, but need to gut through it.... mon/wed I ran on the treadmill and did 8 rounds of heavybag directly after. Tues/Thurs I lifted heavy, chest/back and then shoulders/arms... Back to the treadmill and heavybag tonight... not going to be very 'fluid' tonight
                    Went to the gym, Starred squatting in the rack and hurt my old azz. Took a cab home and drenched cabbies seat. Bad gaijin.

Back to low impact Richard Simmons training.

https://youtu.be/s75zU6nU1JM

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexRoss0908 View Post
                      When I was a kid my dad motivated himself with posters of famous people
                      Me too I had a poster of the Architects of Modern Physics and a Bruce lee poster on my wall.

I was motivated enough but became an engineer not a physicist. I also had a Dr J poster, but that never panned our either

Comment

Working...
                      X