Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st day back in the gym in nearly 2 years since accident. Repped 225lbs on bench 10x. Pyramid peaked on curls at 6 reps on 35lb dumbbells. Able to do 2 pull ups. Before accident I could rep 315lbs 5 times solid and curl 50lb dumb bells 10 times but repped em 4 to 5 times on my pyramid. I could do a solid 7 pull ups. Here's to starting all over again.

Comment

Yesterday I went 25 minutes straight on the heavy bag. No breaks, no stopping. Just some good ole fashion work. Looking to cut down to 190 by Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        1st day back in the gym in nearly 2 years since accident. Repped 225lbs on bench 10x. Pyramid peaked on curls at 6 reps on 35lb dumbbells. Able to do 2 pull ups. Before accident I could rep 315lbs 5 times solid and curl 50lb dumb bells 10 times but repped em 4 to 5 times on my pyramid. I could do a solid 7 pull ups. Here's to starting all over again.
        What's your size?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          What's your size?
          Was 215ish before. A year and a half of over a dozen surgeries and limitless Percocet 20s eaten like skittles I'm now 270ish. Just put up 255lbs on bench 5 reps. Curls still the same. Doing 5k every other day. Listening to jingo ny Santana song socks.

Comment

Got my curl pyramid up to 40lb dumbbells. Listening to Santana jingo, arcade hy hanz zimmer, 8ball & mjg and stay crunchy doing a legit 5 kilometers every day.

Comment

Won my first amateur match yesterday! I'm tired and my shoulder hurts like hell but I can't wait to get back in the ring and gym again to train!

Comment

Got my military press up to 135lbs. Im gonna go slow with building back my military press.

Comment

Ive been really consistent in the gym, and hit some new personal bests.

325lbs Bench press for one. Did it twice.

Last night I hit max reps bench of 225lbs for 16 reps, 2nd set 14 reps, 3rd set, 13 reps.

16 is the most Ive ever done, pretty damn happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Ive been really consistent in the gym, and hit some new personal bests.

325lbs Bench press for one. Did it twice.

Last night I hit max reps bench of 225lbs for 16 reps, 2nd set 14 reps, 3rd set, 13 reps.

16 is the most Ive ever done, pretty damn happy about it.
                    Thats great. Im working back to 315. Still at 275 but Ive been shaking off 2 years of rust.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Thats great. Im working back to 315. Still at 275 but Ive been shaking off 2 years of rust.
                      Yeah... what's your weight now?

Im at 195.

Comment

Working...
                      X