• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    where is your ****?
    Wrong forum to be trolling in son

Comment

• Arm and shoulder day was today...killed it and then ran 2 miles and finished with a good ab workout

Comment

• going to put 3 mils in the hillls for Walt today. afterwards 3 rounds of abs / pushups / jump rope (5 mins). it's going to get real.

Comment

• Just went out back and worked the bag, gotta keep my hands fast and accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            going to put 3 mils in the hillls for Walt today. afterwards 3 rounds of abs / pushups / jump rope (5 mins). it's going to get real.
            actually, i put in a 4th round for the pretty boy from broward.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Just went out back and worked the bag, gotta keep my hands fast and accurate
              how much you weighing now? you shredded yet, young?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                how much you weighing now? you shredded yet, young?
                trying to avoid talking about Walt to be honest...been thinking about it all day..but im 212 as we speak..been gaining

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  trying to avoid talking about Walt to be honest...been thinking about it all day..but im 212 as we speak..been gaining
                  son, the works evident. good sheit.

Comment

• Today was leg day..squatted 325 and leg pressed 640

Comment

• I'm curious, what kind of cardio you guys do? After over a year I'm planning to get back to the gym and get back into shape. It's not that bad, I've got 17 pounds to lose, but it's not good either.

I know, first thing you'll say is running but I have bad knee so jogging is out of the question.

Swimming? Rowing machine? Something else?

Also, lately I've been reading a lot about this HIIT training. Have any of you guys tried it?

Comment

Working...
                      X