Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's not really any reason to do abs every day, Larry. Twice a week is plenty.

Comment

• johnm ****s *** broads for cardio, he gets to workout his heart, lungs, core, and abs all in one exhilirating session.

Comment

• Have to say Reed's post above should be stickied or something. Good post, pretty much all the info you need.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          johnm ****s *** broads for cardio, he gets to workout his heart, lungs, core, and abs all in one exhilirating session.
          Someone's gotta do it.

Comment

• had leg day today....leg pressed 568, squatted 275(i never squat) did the hip adomitors, leg curls, hamstring curls and calves.......sure i will feel it in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX
              I only stayed 45 minutes but all i did was legs..seemed short but i got everything done..weird
              Nothing wrong with that at all. Especially if you workout alone. 45 to an hour and a half is good.

I've started hitting legs on Mondays and Fridays. My shit stays sore.

Comment

• Killed it today..ripped the chest and back, abs....did low weight high reps for lots of sets...then did a hour on the treadmill....simply killed it!!!!

Comment

• Motivation booster

Here's a little bit to keep you pumped and motivated to do your best today in the gym!

Muhammad Ali said "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Happy workout everyone. Take the risk and go improve yourself!

Comment

• Me on fight night...long way to go

Last edited by Larry the boss; 09-13-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Me on fight night...long way to go

where is your ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X