• 172.8lbs

U mirin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      172.8lbs

U mirin?

That's a good weight loss. Kudos.

Comment

• yeah boss, you've done well. i give you a much better chance to quit the fags after seeing how well you've done here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          yeah boss, you've done well. i give you a much better chance to quit the fags after seeing how well you've done here.
          It's doubly hard though because when I quit last time (for 2 years) I ate **** loads of sweets and pounded the energy drinks and that got me through it.

Now though it's like water and beef jerky is all I got

Comment

• i said this in your other thread but get yourself a jump rope. ten minutes and the cravings are gone so you have to find something to keep you occupied.

Comment

• Lookin lean... keep it goin!

Comment

• That really is a good amount of weight loss. Well done.

Now try to get some muscle on those skinny arms.

Comment

• Good Job Bro... I would add some Resistance training that is going to help you burn more fat and keep it off!!!

Comment

• GENTLEMEN I HAVE RETURNED, lol anywho weighed myself earlier today sunday 3/17/13 (Rest day No gym but i did play 1 hour of basketball)

Current weight 241.2 lbs started at 265 total lost 23.8 lbs. in 1month

Iv upped my cardio on the eliptical Instead of zero resistance for 60minutes maxing out at about 500 cals I know do "Interval Training" on the eliptical I do 5 minutes at resistance 1 then for the last 30 seconds go full power, then I increase the resistance to 6 and go for another 5 minutes and go full power the last seconds and go back to resistance 1 for 5 minutes and repeat for 1 hour and I now burn 600 calories per hour. Im going to gradually increase the resistance every week.

Today was my first "cheat day" I heard ****ing your calorie intake once a week is good for keeping your metabolism from slowing down due to my low calorie diet the rest of the week (1100-1400).

I feel like a pig my dinner was 1 togos meatball sub 1000 calories, 1 canned coke 140lbs, 1 chili soup 350 calories, 1 aloe vera drink 200 calories.

I think i went overboard cause it was my first cheat day and didnt know what i was doing...

So now im sitting in bed watching Seinfeld drinking lots of water to cleanse my system, Gym and Healthy eating start tomorro!!!

Hard work! Hard work! Dedication! only 56 lbs to go!

Comment

• Good work, Hard work and dedication!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X