• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've also started watching them hodge twins videos for when I start lifting

gonna make all kiiiiiinds of gains

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      I've also started watching them hodge twins videos for when I start lifting

gonna make all kiiiiiinds of gains
      are you doing IF ?

Comment

• Ok so here is the week 3 shot, I lost only 3.5lb this week but I expect it to be slower going from here on out, and a loss is a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Ok so here is the week 3 shot, I lost only 3.5lb this week but I expect it to be slower going from here on out, and a loss is a loss.

Are you wearing a towel in the last 2 pics? If so, take a picture with the same jeans from the 1st to see if you are really losing your hips

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Are you wearing a towel in the last 2 pics? If so, take a picture with the same jeans from the 1st to see if you are really losing your hips
            I am in the second to last pic, but not the last one.

lol

Comment

• forget your weight. get a tan, damn it.

Comment

• Fuck out the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• There is only a 3 week span between those progress pics? I am sorry but I can't believe that.

If true you ought to get writing a book ASAP, that is fcuking incredible.

Have you been to the doctors lately for a check up? Blood pressure etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    There is only a 3 week span between those progress pics? I am sorry but I can't believe that.

If true you ought to get writing a book ASAP, that is fcuking incredible.

Have you been to the doctors lately for a check up? Blood pressure etc?
                    Hey dan, it is true, I would not lie, i'd only be fooling myself.

I am happy with the progress but I still have quite a bit to go. My aim is to lose another 15lb or so of fat and then clean bulk, I want to post update pic every week in this thread for the entire year, and look "good" by January 1, 2014 (plus be "ok" for my vacation in a few months)

I did a lot of research before I started and have stuck to it 100% I have good genes for losing weight I guess, but I am most fortunate in that I have the ability to be totally dedicated.

1 hour of cardio, every night WITHOUT fail, not a single beer, not a single cookie, not a single french fry, I take it to extremes but if i'm going to do this ****, i'm going to do it 100%

only clean foods, and my average calorie intake is 1200 a day (which i know is too few)
                    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-21-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Amazing progress! Very motivating.

I took a "before" pic last week. In the high 190s, was originally 204 on new years. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have some progress to share myself. Seems like weight used to come off easier, I guess this is what that "ageing" **** is all about.

Been eating a ****load of tuna, very little bread, running 2-3 miles every night in addition to basic weights and stomach exercises.

Comment

Working...
                      X