No announcement yet.

Cycling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling

Does anyone cycle here? I just wanted to know because I cycle for about an hour most days. And is cycling better than running?
    And do you cycle?

I use a standing type of cycler, kind of like a step climber but in a circular motion. I do about an hour a day which is about 10 miles and burn 350-400 calories. I can do more I just get bored after about the first hour, my legs are show stoppers

Comment

His legs are show stoppers....LOL! Says the guy who hasn't played organized sports for over 8 years !

Comment

i used to cycle quite alot until i wrecked my bike and i havent cycled since , i might try and buy a cheap bike in the sales beacuse i prefer biking to running

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy
          His legs are show stoppers....LOL! Says the guy who hasn't played organized sports for over 8 years !
          Keep your flaming out of the training section, neanderthal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Fancylot
            Keep your flaming out of the training section, neanderthal.
            Lmao, how did i know this troll would come in and follow me.

BTW, stop talking like a ******. it just proves how much of a pathetic, whiney little baby you really are.

Oh yeah, and get some friends and play some sports. fat ****..ive seen ur pic nerdDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Lmao, how did i know this troll would come in and follow me.

BTW, stop talking like a ******. it just proves how much of a pathetic, whiney little baby you really are.

Oh yeah, and get some friends and play some sports. fat ****..ive seen ur pic nerdDDDDDDDDD
              No you haven't

I don't talk like a ******, I used English. Learn it, you poor piece of trash.

Comment

ok, neandrathal.

your the epitomy (you like that word) of nerd. You create your own avatar and put that gay message in tehre. WHo the **** does that? Only nerds like yourself, blitz, and anorak would do a lame, geek thing like that. give your head a shake brit boy.

Comment

ok, neandrathal.

your the epitomy (you like that word) of nerd. You create your own avatar and put that gay message in tehre. WHo the **** does that? Only nerds like yourself, blitz, and anorak would do a lame, geek thing like that. give your head a shake brit boy.
                  You try to look smart and spell all the "big words" wrong.

You are pathetic.

Oh, and that avatar took me less than a minute.

Comment

what about that really cool sig? BIG ****ING ***. Just leave man your not wanted. you dont post about dick all here so **** off and leave cool kids like me alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X