No announcement yet.

Cycling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soliloquy
    what about that really cool sig? BIG ****ING ***. Just leave man your not wanted. you dont post about dick all here so **** off and leave cool kids like me alone.
    The sig wasn't even made by me

By the way, your insults are inspiring.

"Big ****ing ***"

"meanie poopoo head"

***** please...

Comment

"***** please". Yeah you live on the other side of the world where you talk like morons, and the majority of you are poor, delusional ****s with no education and no teeth.

go listen to franz ferdinand newb.

Comment

"***** please". Yeah you live on the other side of the world where you talk like morons, and the majority of you are poor, delusional ****s with no education and no teeth.

go listen to franz ferdinand newb.

Do you even know what delusional means? You got that word off my last post in the other thread huh?

You're so amusing, running back and forth to reply to my posts like an obedient, illiterate hamster.

Comment

anyways. im going to bed.

sweet dreams geek

Comment

anyways. im going to bed.

sweet dreams geek

Sleep well.

Comment

This kid is pathetic, all he can come up with is "LOL UR A FKN HUGE LUZR *** WHO IS NERDY"

Go back to school, you need some vocabulary. Don't be jealous I have better stamina than you and you played soccer for 8 years.

I'll whip ya head boy!

Comment

Lmao, how did i know this troll would come in and follow me.

BTW, stop talking like a ******. it just proves how much of a pathetic, whiney little baby you really are.

Oh yeah, and get some friends and play some sports. fat ****..ive seen ur pic nerdDDDDDDDDD
                That's funny, cause Sir Fancylot actually weighs 140

Your insults are weak and extremely childish, "nerd, ***, geek, fat" nobody uses that in an arguement anymore, go back to grade school.

Comment

soliloquo, have u got head problems or sumthing? u start starting **** for no reason

Comment

Yes guys I just wanted to know if you cycle, not flaming. If youwant to do that go to the Thunderdome.

Comment

Originally posted by ???
                      Does anyone cycle here? I just wanted to know because I cycle for about an hour most days. And is cycling better than running?
                      And do you cycle?
                      Cycling is a very excellent choice for conditioning.........If you are a cyclist. And running is a very good choice of conditioning........If you are a runner. Boxing is a very good choice for conditioning.........If........Ding,Ding,Ding! You are a boxer!LOL. All seriousness though, 50%body mass, that's all it takes, 50%body mass active at intensities and activities that mimick your sport. Upper body activity is actually more intense than lower body activity as far as the ever important oxygen consumption capatiy and heart rate intensity. Sound like bull**** right? Of course it does because nobody ever told you this . If any of you guys look up specificy and sports you would see what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X