No announcement yet.

6 Weeks to Superhero Bench Press

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Weeks to Superhero Bench Press

Just happened to come across this video. I like this trainer and thought I'd give it a share.

I added these also...

Last edited by jaded; 09-01-2012, 01:53 AM.

Thats the T-Nation guy Christian Thibodeaux or whatever. I like him too has some good and unique training videos up

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Thats the T-Nation guy Christian Thibodeaux or whatever. I like him too has some good and unique training videos up
      Yeah...I like how he brings up little incidental details throughout the video...for example after all the years of training I've done I never knew the importance of lifting up your traps to your ears when you bench press. I normally train chest on Mon's but I'm taking a needed break right now...but I'm looking forward to trying it out soon.

Comment

that's cool, thanx!

Comment

I remember when the Training and Nutrition forum was about boxing. Those were the good old days.

Oh well. It's always fun to beat up on muscleheads in sparring who think that lifting a barbell will make them good boxers.

Comment

Bench press is my favorite workout in gym. All these videos are very informative. I have learnt lot of things and ideas with these videos. Thanks for sharing great videos.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
              I remember when the Training and Nutrition forum was about boxing. Those were the good old days.

Oh well. It's always fun to beat up on muscleheads in sparring who think that lifting a barbell will make them good boxers.
              LOL @ your small man's complex...most boxers today do strength training.

Comment

Anyone that competes in combat sport should do some sort of strength training imo. I didnt lift for a year because i started martial arts , i just went back to my old routine like 2 weeks ago. I'm already seeing some results when i spar (BJJ) , feeling stronger .You have to do it smart tho , you need focus on compound lifts like Deadlifts , Squat , bench , military press , dips etc ...

Comment

Working...
                X