Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got my next fight this coming saturday..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    hell no I didn't win that fight. I got tired and the guy just beat on me for the rest of the fight. I'll pat myself on the back for even finishing. After that fight I had a big swelling over my left eye, my mouth was tore up something serious and I believe that I fractured my collar bone in that fight. Needless to say it wasn't one of my better outings.

The things that sucks most about it is that if I was in shape he would not have finished the bout. The matchmaker stated before the fight that if I was anything like I used to be this guy will be little trouble. It was 4 or 5 years since my last bout or any real training. I was nothing like I was......

Feint a jab and turn a hook over, he bites on the feint and excepts the blow. Walk the ring then walk straight to him landing a flush one-two. Keeping him on the end of my jab as I walk the ring, then I tire.

Then it turns into survival mode. Not the strategy I would ever want to employ in a fight. But even when you're ready you might find yourself waiste deep in survival mode.........Rockin'

That's FOUR YEARS! Well its also just the same as mine were both out of shape, the thing is youre more better boxer ..so what if its me? LOL

So.. the guys that i want to fight doesnt want to fight me. But i still have another option the "another town dude" .. But no.. im not risking it! My family and friends are waiting for that date jan 28! Can you give me a nice reason to say to them? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Right2TheTemple View Post
      That's FOUR YEARS! Well its also just the same as mine were both out of shape, the thing is youre more better boxer ..so what if its me? LOL

So.. the guys that i want to fight doesnt want to fight me. But i still have another option the "another town dude" .. But no.. im not risking it! My family and friends are waiting for that date jan 28! Can you give me a nice reason to say to them? Haha
      be honest and tell them that you're not ready. if they give you **** about it just tell them that you could start your training on them.

my friends always knew that I was pretty dedicated about my boxing. If I wasn't ready for a fight I'd just pass on it and they still respected me......Rockin'

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYcfG...UKKIgLR6mBNyiG

I won the fight i weighed 85kgs and my opponent 88kgs!! LOL! heavyweight!!

Comment

first I will say that I hope this was not all happening in the USA. it was obviously an exhibition because youe were both outfitted with shirts with sleeves and your foul protectors were worn on the outside, which is technically against regulation. I mean, that's small potatoes when you look at the fact that you were wearing 12oz gloves. I'm not trying to break your balls but USA Boxing is about safety, first and foremost. I hope that you atleast had some doctors present.

as for your "win", I swear to you that I've punched cupcakes that put up more resistance than that guy. Again, I'm not breaking your balls here, just take the bout for what it was. My pro debut was similar, not as bad but similar. My guy was awful and just out of his league. Your guy was....... just awful. Take it for what it is and move on.

Oh yeah, you got lucky with this one because you were out of shape my man. You won't have cupcakes stood up infront of you for long. Most fights are won in the gym beforehand..........

The most dangerous things to the sport of boxing are participants who are not properly prepared. You got lucky!

Safety First!

..............Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 01-30-2012, 04:13 AM.

Comment

first I will say that I hope this was not all happening in the USA. it was obviously an exhibition because youe were both outfitted with shirts with sleeves and your foul protectors were worn on the outside, which is technically against regulation. I mean, that's small potatoes when you look at the fact that you were wearing 12oz gloves. I'm not trying to break your balls but USA Boxing is about safety, first and foremost. I hope that you atleast had some doctors present.

as for your "win", I swear to you that I've punched cupcakes that put up more resistance than that guy. Again, I'm not breaking your balls here, just take the bout for what it was. My pro debut was similar, not as bad but similar. My guy was awful and just out of his league. Your guy was like.... just awful. Take it for what it is and move on.

Safety First!

..............Rockin'

Im from Philippines rocko.. there was doctor and nurse present! What do you mean "im not breaking your balls here"? Im still going to improve, this is just my 2nd fight and been absent in our gym for 1yr .. hehe

Comment

Im from Philippines rocko.. there was doctor and nurse present! What do you mean "im not breaking your balls here"? Im still going to improve, this is just my 2nd fight and been absent in our gym for 1yr .. hehe

Oh yeah, you got lucky with this one because you were out of shape my man. You won't have cupcakes stood up infront of you for long. Most fights are won in the gym beforehand..........

The most dangerous things to the sport of boxing are participants who are not properly prepared. You got lucky!

What ounce gloves were you wearing?

Safety First!

..............Rockin'

Comment

What ounce gloves were you wearing?

Safety First!

..............Rockin'

yes i've heard it too from Ali fights are won in the gym long before i dance under those lights!This time im gonna take boxing very seriously if i want to fight again.. Yeah youre definitely right! I was really really lucky that's why you saw me laughing in the video,coz i feel very2 lucky when i was smiling! My skills in the video are crap! I trained only one time for this fight which consist of only 3 rounds sparring! Haha!

Comment

yes i've heard it too from Ali fights are won in the gym long before i dance under those lights!This time im gonna take boxing very seriously if i want to fight again.. Yeah youre definitely right! I was really really lucky that's why you saw me laughing in the video,coz i feel very2 lucky when i was smiling! My skills in the video are crap! I trained only one time for this fight which consist of only 3 rounds sparring! Haha!
                  before , i love my jab and hooks! But in this video, i was just waiting to throw a good right hand.. cant explode my jabs and hooks coz its so slow!

Comment

Those are good words. Get in the gym and get it right, physicaly aswell as technicaly. I know you're just beginning, it takes time to get all smooth and sweet. Just put in the work, no matter how long it takes, get a bout and go out there and make the scene proud to know you. Good luck dude.......Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X