No announcement yet.

Being 5'9?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being 5'9?

what is the avrage weight class of someone that is 5'9?

135-168, gonna have trouble with the 6+ feet people in Light heavyweight and up

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
      135-168, gonna have trouble with the 6+ feet people in Light heavyweight and up
      Probably 135...That's what I am..

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
        I see 5'9 more of a perfect height for 147 though, not too thin and not too thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
          jesus christ, i guess you have be born to have a boxer build. Cause i could get down to 2% body fat and chop my leg off and still wont be 135.

Comment

Originally posted by ottoevans
            jesus christ, i guess you have be born to have a boxer build. Cause i could get down to 2% body fat and chop my leg off and still wont be 135.
            Some people are just naturally small or big boned.

Comment

This is an obscure question and it really depends on you. You can be a heavyweight at 5'9 these days. IT all depends on how you are built. The lower the better in my opinion if your just a starter. I'm 5'9 (5'10 with shoes) and I'm at 146.5. I will cut down to 140 though. I can probably go to 135 but then I'll start to lose muscle. So my guess is anywhere from 140 to 147 is good, 140 being optimized weight. I personally know plenty of people that are like 5'9 and are 200 pounds of muscle, depends on your frame bro.

Comment

I'm 5"9 and i weight 164. im super skinny 2.

Comment

Well..

Everyone's different..

Carlos Zarate...who was 5'8 fought at 118!

Jeff Lacy who is 5'9 or 5'10 is a supper middleweigh!

Look at Hearns, he was a lightweight in amateurs(132 and 6'0 feet)

Then there's Tyson who was 5'11 and a HEAVYWEIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
                    This is an obscure question and it really depends on you. You can be a heavyweight at 5'9 these days. IT all depends on how you are built. The lower the better in my opinion if your just a starter. I'm 5'9 (5'10 with shoes) and I'm at 146.5. I will cut down to 140 though. I can probably go to 135 but then I'll start to lose muscle. So my guess is anywhere from 140 to 147 is good, 140 being optimized weight. I personally know plenty of people that are like 5'9 and are 200 pounds of muscle, depends on your frame bro.
                    the thing is.. you dont loose muscles.. muscles in your body will just stay there forever. It just becomes bulkier/bigger thats why u gain weight, or thinner.. makes u loose weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X