Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Hard, But Not Dieting/Eating Clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Hard, But Not Dieting/Eating Clean?

Training hard in the gym, but not dieiting an eating what you want?

Whats your opinion this?

depends on your genetics, but if you eat what you want and you don't eat right then wtf do you want to do with your atlhetic future ? i wish I could eat what i wanted(good foods) all my folks give me is crap

Comment

Very vague question. Can it be done, sure people do it everyday, is this the discipline to follow not at all.

Comment

You're probably talking about 90% of all amateur boxers. Eating clean will separate you from the pack. Every little bit helps.

Comment

It bothers me that this gets replies and blows up, as dumb as a question as it is (no offense thread starter), yet better threads that actually ask real questions like mine about Philadelphia boxing gyms gets ignored. What happens when you don't eat right? You end up in the wrong weight class like most amateurs, and you'll eventually get stopped by someone who belongs in there and has the mental and physical dedication of a true warrior who trains properly. You'll also have shit stamina.

Comment

Listen I aint greedy. I train hard, but I do eat junk food, homecooking etc. But I do take vitamins, NEVER had a drink or taken a drug, and try a drink lots of waters. So am not saying I completey have no good stuff in my diet.

But I just dont' really eat Vegatbles, Porridge Oats, Fruit (Except Oranges which I love). And I don't have no set routine diet, like porridge for breakfast, fish for dinner etc. I just cant be doin with that ****.

But hey thats me! And also don't box or do any competitive sport.
            Last edited by Perfect Plex; 08-14-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

My opinion on the matter is;

If you're going to work your ass off in the Gym (whether it be a competitve sport, staying healthy or simply looking good) then you may aswell go that extra mile and have a healthy diet.

I don't see the point in doing one and not the other. But that's just me.

Comment

Some people can eat whatever they want and it doesn't bother them athletically. I see some people who are ripped and they barely work out. It depends on your genetics. For me when I eat healthy I feel better in the gym. When I eat good food that isn't healthy, I feel slugglish and sloppy.

Comment

Could you be any more vague?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    My opinion on the matter is;

If you're going to work your ass off in the Gym (whether it be a competitve sport, staying healthy or simply looking good) then you may aswell go that extra mile and have a healthy diet.

I don't see the point in doing one and not the other. But that's just me.
                    But I really do enjoy the going the gym & training hard and pushing myself. But eating healthly just makes me pure misarable and I just feel its to much stress. I like to go out and eat nice food in resturants and not have to worry about the calories.

But like I said, I have NEVER touched alcohol or drugs, and do take vitamins and eat protien bars after each session, so it all bad.

But other than my diet is pretty much what I want.

Whats your training routine & diet IronDH?

Comment

Working...
                    X