Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me sparring video... im from mexico : ) ... Please comment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ajaja gracias viejo pura escuela mexicana ! ajaja y si si me entran los pinches jabs al cuerpo a cada rato jajaja pero muy poca gente los tira.

Gracias por el comment brother ; )

Comment

You look really good but can your bend your legs. your legs look like they need rythm , if your mexican it should be natural, lol. You throw some nice combinations hard to believe your new to the game.

Comment

ahahah thx for the post bro... and yeah i am really working on bending my legs a little more but i have some stamina problems and it requires great physicall shape to get used to fight with your legs bent all the time... but thx for the tip

Oh and ... well i dont really consider myself new to the game hehe i am new in professional boxing since I just had my debut ( i won ) and i have my next fight on june. But i been boxing for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          You look good man.....i dont know if it was the angle the video was shot on, but you seemed a bit open for the jab to the body(i cant really know this since your opponent didnt throw it), because even tho your defense is very good, you seemed to be a bit squared up at times. You fight a lot like one of my gymmates here in Mexico city....haha, thats why i think you might be vulnerable to jabs to the body... i land em on that guy pretty easily(as long as im careful that i dont get hit with the right hand counter over my jab :P)...

Suerte karnal! se ve ke rifas!
          Oye y tu de donde eres viejo ?

Comment

Working...
          X