• Show
Clear All

Any aspirations to go professional?...

Comment

i also fight at 140 btw heres my sparring vid

Comment

im the guy with a shirt on

Comment

Cool video bro, if i may say u look good on the attack ! but u started going to the ropes and then u started to get hit.. it happens to anyone try to move away from the ropes. But looking good bro !

As if i have any aspiration to go professional... yeah : ) i am already a professional here in mexico haha i debuted last year and i am supposed to have my second fight in a month or so. I won the first one by ko in the second it was a very small event in a local arena, Ill try to upload it if i can get it in the computer if not ill record the next one.

I had a brief but good amateur career here in mexico its hard to get amateur experience theres very few tournaments and most ppl turn pro really fast. I had a 19-2 record as an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
            Cool video bro, if i may say u look good on the attack ! but u started going to the ropes and then u started to get hit.. it happens to anyone try to move away from the ropes. But looking good bro !

As if i have any aspiration to go professional... yeah : ) i am already a professional here in mexico haha i debuted last year and i am supposed to have my second fight in a month or so. I won the first one by ko in the second it was a very small event in a local arena, Ill try to upload it if i can get it in the computer if not ill record the next one.

I had a brief but good amateur career here in mexico its hard to get amateur experience theres very few tournaments and most ppl turn pro really fast. I had a 19-2 record as an amateur.
            i really intended to go to the ropes cause i was practicing fighting on the ropes thanks for the feedback man

great to hear that youre a pro, man i would love do what you do i wish you nothing but great things on your career. dont forget to visit BS when you turn champ

Comment

You're pretty good, great head movement, you do look like a pro. It's just a matter of building up stamina and then your hands will "go" naturally.

I have the same problem, since I know I get tired by the 4th round during sparring I try to hold back a bit.

Comment

yeaah ... the thing its i hate roadwork but i still do it ... the thing its i really really need an ipod hahahaha thx for the comment bro...

Comment

naaah men that was a couple of years back i was too green.... and i am still are hahahaha he brought his own sparring partners and his own trainer. He just used the facilities. I saw him spar and to tell the truth he didnt look that good but the guy was intense hahaha i wouldnt dare to fight someone like that.

Thx for the comment bro been really working on my head movement.

Comment

Hahaha i mean he didnt look that refined but he fighted so intense that it must feel like he actually wants to kill you up there, the guy was crazy hahah u could see it in his eyes. The kind of guy that goes insane in the ring and its kind of Shy and quiet, the days i saw him he barely speak with anyone and he never smiled or anything hahaha he gave me the creeps, but i would have loved to sparr with him.

And thx bro hahaha i try to keep it real ! im gonna try to post my next fight ! : )

Comment

You look good man.....i dont know if it was the angle the video was shot on, but you seemed a bit open for the jab to the body(i cant really know this since your opponent didnt throw it), because even tho your defense is very good, you seemed to be a bit squared up at times. You fight a lot like one of my gymmates here in Mexico city....haha, thats why i think you might be vulnerable to jabs to the body... i land em on that guy pretty easily(as long as im careful that i dont get hit with the right hand counter over my jab :P)...

Suerte karnal! se ve ke rifas!
                      Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-10-2011, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X