No announcement yet.

First Open Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One more round View Post
    I see you are from Australia, same as me. Open class is like fighters with over 10 fights. We kind of have it here in Aus, not really for normal fights though, but in tournaments like Golden gloves there is usually a novice and then an open division or whatever.
    Alright, thanks heaps man, where abouts do you live/train

Comment

Originally posted by jjones10591 View Post
      This was my 12th fight first open fight the guy i fough omar douglas had 50 or so. So I think i did ok any pointers

Pretty even fight you belong in the ring with him! lol this will sound funny, were you the one drinking piss in one of your vids?

Comment

Originally posted by FalconsRB View Post
        Pretty even fight you belong in the ring with him! lol this will sound funny, were you the one drinking piss in one of your vids?
        haha ya man

Comment

I am the one with the shorter shorts lol

Comment

JJones,

What did you learn from your bout ?

What do you think you could've done differently?

And what type of difficulties did your opponent give ya ?

Just like some had pointed out. I think your opponent threw you off with his movement, he seemed a step quicker. And the other guy seemed more relaxed from the get go. But, hey that's what learning on the job is all about.

If you ever face the same guy again, try making him come to you. You were pawing with your jab, instead of snapping it out.
            Last edited by Monte Fisto; 10-17-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X