Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CREATINE my review and how it affected me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all you fools that take these dangerous supplements will regret it in the future. All yous need is protein, glutmin, vitamins, hard workout, good diet,and sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy
      all you fools that take these dangerous supplements will regret it in the future. All yous need is protein, glutmin, vitamins, hard workout, good diet,and sleep.

You forgot Creatine! Glutamine is good to but you dont really need it if you get enough protien and sleep. but if you got the money then go right ahead. but always take a good multi vitamin in the morning and vitamin c and fish oil.

Comment

the brand is muscle tech cee-pro

Comment

trigger happy what the hell you on about? creatine is only a supplement which is safe to take at small doses all year round if need be.CREATINE just help muscles retain a bit of water and helps muscles recover from workouts quicker.Dont start scaring people of from using such supplements if you have no idea on the product which you clearly dont.CREATINE MONO OR CEE are the best supplement around for body builders or sports people, you can ask any serious sports person and they will tell you the same as me bud.

Comment

Originally posted by SHANE, (from england)
            trigger happy what the hell you on about? creatine is only a supplement which is safe to take at small doses all year round if need be.CREATINE just help muscles retain a bit of water and helps muscles recover from workouts quicker.Dont start scaring people of from using such supplements if you have no idea on the product which you clearly dont.CREATINE MONO OR CEE are the best supplement around for body builders or sports people, you can ask any serious sports person and they will tell you the same as me bud.

Im about to get off of the creatine since my face is getting chubby from the water again.

Comment

CREATINE is used for bulking so yea you will get chubby but the idea is to bulk up and gain muscle as you cant gain muscle size when loosing weight, you can increase muscle endurance when trying to loose weight but not size.When you are happy with muscle mass you cut in ie eat less carbs and add cardio then your fat percentage will drop and after 2-3 months and your have bigger muscles at a lean weight it will be like your muscles are bulging outta your skin.

Comment

hey, ive read many creatine articles and ppl say that creatine retains alot of water and dat u will lose it once u get off it. how cum wen i took creatine on several occassions, all the weight i gained stayed with me, didnt even lose once ounce, are any of you like dat?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                  hey, ive read many creatine articles and ppl say that creatine retains alot of water and dat u will lose it once u get off it. how cum wen i took creatine on several occassions, all the weight i gained stayed with me, didnt even lose once ounce, are any of you like dat?

Well maybe you didnt drink 10 glassed of water a day! see when on creatine you have to drink tons of fluids or else it messed up your kidneys and will give you muscle cramps.

Comment

i gained 4-5lbs in first 3 days and i drank alot of water, 1-2litres a day so i dont know. is it possible dat i just kept the water in my body. or does the water have to go

Comment

Thanks, interesting thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X