Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CREATINE my review and how it affected me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImSicilian
    The moment you stop taking creatine your muscles will start to shrink back down to previous size. All creatine does is retain water in your muscles, unlike protien which builds perminant muscle.
    There is no such thing man. When you stop working out, your muscle fibers shrink back to their original size from atrophy. Creatine inhibits your water intake, so most of the gains are from drinking fluids.

The only way to build permanent muscles is to work out on a scheduled basis. LOL.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
      So what gains have you seen? and did your facial bones grow from the igf-1?
      no gains from IGF....only reduced my bodyfat. The Test is what made my arms grow.

People need to quit listening to myths about hormones and growth factors. They arent true.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

^but prohormones were banned. And how many people do you think take roids out of the body builders out today?

Comment

dont listen to imsicilian, i took creatine on 2 occassions, 1 week each occassion so 2 weeks all up, both leading phase, and i gained 10 pounds with the 2 weeks and i didnt lose once ounce of it, same size and everything, no loss wat so ever, and the guy who took IGF-1, did u have bone mass increasement, like bigger hands, wrist, head, and **** like dat, or height growth, im interested in it

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
            dont listen to imsicilian, i took creatine on 2 occassions, 1 week each occassion so 2 weeks all up, both leading phase, and i gained 10 pounds with the 2 weeks and i didnt lose once ounce of it, same size and everything, no loss wat so ever, and the guy who took IGF-1, did u have bone mass increasement, like bigger hands, wrist, head, and **** like dat, or height growth, im interested in it

^he said he didnt that is what I was wondering! If you notice how women bodybuilders get bigger jaws then men it is probally from the IGF-1 since it rarely effects men the same as women, unless the man has affeminate features like leonardo dicaprio. I wish IGF-1 had a side effect of penis size growth haahah.

Comment

My only question is...

did you actually get stronger? or just bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stroundKO
                My only question is...

did you actually get stronger? or just bigger?

Both. I was able to lift more. But since I am going off it next couple weeks I will probally lose some strength.

Comment

I might try this stuff out.

Comment

Creatine in itself doesn't make you stronger. It gives you the ability to train harder, and recover a little better, which in turn makes it possible to get better gains in both strength and size.

Comment

Yes, I presumed so.

Comment

Working...
                      X