Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah kinda going off the idea a bit don't want to be spending that kind of money without being able to try them on first.

Don't think you can get winnings here in the uk,Might just get a pair of Lonsdale I-core training gloves.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lonsdale-Sup.../dp/B005FEHI6K

Look like they would give good proection for the hands,Anyone have any feedback on these gloves..?

Comment

• Lonsdale Super Pro I-Core training glove..?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lonsdale-Sup.../dp/B005FEHI6K

Does anyone have any feedback on these gloves,Can't find any reviews on them..

Comment

• Originally posted by helloimanton View Post
        I have 12 oz and they are quite hanrd on your hands(easy to get injured) ... for sparring get 18 oz if you really want Reyes. Also, i wouldn't hit a heavy bag with Reyes, easy to get injured. instead, try everlast protex gloves
        18oz Reyes for a 147lb amateur? That would make for a very messy sparring session, way too big. How about trying Fighting Sports gloves, they're kind of Winning rip offs but look very nice and very similar to the winnings, price tG isn't too bad and I think sugarrays do them.

Id steer clear of Lonsdale and everlast.

On a side note I have a pair of 10oz competition Grants and 10oz competition Winning and the difference is immense, the Grants are solid but it's hard to believe you could do any damage at all in the Winnings

Comment

• I actually have a pair of fighting sports gloves,These ones but black.http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/figh...ves-white.html

And I don't like them,Hate the shape/fit/feel of them,Only used them a couple of times aswell.

Anyway I went for the Lonsdale I core gloves in 16oz and also got a great deal on a new heavybag frame,Only £90 from sugarrays.Great deal for anyone in the uk.http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/york...bag-stand.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
            it doesnt matter what oz you get, they all have the same amount of padding, the glove is just bigger, its not like the padding gets thicker. and 200 bucks for reyes gloves is absolutely insane, you might as well buy winnings
            Except the 'extra padding' gloves. I believe they have a full inch of extra padding.

Reyes makes awesome training gloves IMO. Get the Winning NG-2 if your right hand is prone to injury. NG-2 + Reyes TRAINING gloves = great hand protection as well as very durable and quality gloves.

Comment

• If you are looking cheap gloves in UK, I think RDX gloves if worth to try. I've bought it myself 16oz, few month ago, and it's probably the best boxing gloves under 40 pounds - ~60 dollars. I'm using it as my second pair of boxing gloves, mostly for pads and bag work, and only sometimes for sparring. I'm not sure if they have rdx in us?

Comment

• Training gloves

Good morning, everybody. Got a question, I'm looking for training gloves, main usage/idea is work on pads and bags(I'm novice in boxing). I have red all the guides, but everybody have their own criteria.. Also I have checked which training gloves use PRO's on pads/bags, I have noticed that their gloves looks like ordinary gloves which also can be used in a sparring, as I get thats not right.
                The only criteria I have, I want gloves to be branded by Adidas. I rely-on your experience, mates. Your ideas?

Comment

• Terry cloth robes

Does anyone make or sell terry cloth robes anymore? My first pro fight is coming up and I'd like to get a blue terry cloth robe if one exists.

Comment

• I'm looking to buy a head guard, can anyone recommend me one that is decent but not super expensive? Also, is there anyway i can work out what size I am as there are no boxing shops around my city.

Comment

• Did anyone catch the marquez vs segura fight? They were using Seyer gloves that seem to have been modernized. Anyone know where I can get seyer gloves in the u.s

Comment

Working...
                      X