No announcement yet.

Backless Shapewear Inquiry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backless Shapewear Inquiry

Hello. I'm currently on the lookout for effective backless shapewear options and thought I'd turn to the collective wisdom here. Does anyone have recommendations for reliable brands or specific products that provide good support while staying discreet under backless outfits? I've tried a few, but I'm still on the quest for the perfect balance of comfort and functionality. Personal experiences and insights would be incredibly helpful. Also, if anyone has tips on ensuring the right fit or any pitfalls to avoid, please share. Thanks in advance for your valuable input!

Pardon my impertinence and generally unwoke inquiry but orientationally speaking, where is your question coming from?

Addendum: Also, when you use black lettering, those of us viewing the forum with BoxingScene Dark, cant see the words.
    Last edited by 4truth; 01-10-2024, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Pardon my impertinence and generally unwoke inquiry but orientationally speaking, where is your question coming from?

Addendum: Also, when you use black lettering, those of us viewing the forum with BoxingScene Dark, cant see the words.
      Omega might be a woman?

Comment

Working...
      X