Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitamin Deficiency: Common Symptoms to Watch For

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cF7cLlrJn8 sorry i meant to add this to illustrate why you should avoid synthetic vitamins. dr berg explains

Comment

Originally posted by max baer View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cF7cLlrJn8 sorry i meant to add this to illustrate why you should avoid synthetic vitamins. dr berg explains
      I always check labels just to make sure they are the real deal
      nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

i recently found that we should avoid synthetic vitamins and instead get fruit and veg capsules that contain natural vitamins. it is along the lines of vit c needs to come with certain minerals or vit b needs other connected minerals attached to the vitamin synthetic vitamins are alone and therefore the body can't absorb them properly.
        i think natural food derived vitamins are the future https://pipingrock.com/en-gb/product...arian-capsules
        i promise i am not an affiliate or anything i just wanted to show the type of natural vitamin capsules where you get a bit of 20 or so fruit and veg with all their goodness. dried veg and fruit still hold 80% of their nutritional value.
        i eat a very good diet these days and these fruit and veg capsules give all this goodness in natural form.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cF7cLlrJn8 this is dr berg on synthetic vitamins and the risks
        Ground grown vitamins are available, I used to take Garden of Life vitamins and super greens for decades .

Vitamin Code For Men is a better product then the one you showed,it also has enzymes and probiotics with many other things . Less fillers etc .

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/p/ga...caAk3VEALw_wcB

Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2023, 08:52 PM.

Comment

i love my dogs too i really really love dogs and i give them the best diet. they eat as good as me and are so spoilt they wont eat dog food anymore just steak and lamb mince with veg. i don't care what people say as i love them and want them to enjoy their life's as best possible.
          I know german shepherd's get arthritis i see that they are offered "yumove senior" that gets great reviews my vet even recommended it to me as the best for that condition.
          i think it is very sad when some people just give them the same dry food every day i feel that is not giving the dog a good feeling and i like my dogs to really have a good enjoyable life. roast chicken and rice is the thing my dogs love. they love ham too but i gotta give them less as it is very salty.
          but i agree that dogs cant tell us how they feel they are totally at our mercy and that gives me a strong paternal feeling like i need to give them the best life. did you know 80% of dogs over 5 years have some degree of toothache. i had an old dog that had most of his teeth removed around aged 13. now i make sure i buy dog toothpaste and give them a clean once a week.
          i completely agree with this thread. i think wholefood vitamins are going to take off soon as people see the problems with synthetic vitamins.
          If you give your dog co enzyme Q10 it should help with arthritis. My uncle did this and it worked years ago which shouldn’t be shocking , the average person is just brainwashed into thinking supplements are fiction by the FDA . It’s another supplement I’ve been on since the 90”s , everyone over 40 has arthritis in my family but me , I also have 15/20 vision and everyone wears glasses and everyone is health a critic giving suggestions to me . It’s the old saying the guy who knows the most speaks less .Lol
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2023, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Always better to get vitamins naturally... back when I was a young man I remember well buying "chelated" vitamins because of how they had been processed more naturally for digestive purposes.

ill tell you this, because it kind of blew my mind: I have two older dogs. My one shepard mix was starting to get arthritis pretty bad, vet says to give him a common supplement... I do. I am thinking, one basic supplement? would certainly not help my arthritis lol. Anyway, it knocked that arthritis out of my Shepard... So both of the dogs are big, I was feeding them kible and some canned... I get to thinking. I start cooking their food and giving them just a can (because of the supplements they need)... When you give dogs home cooked, you need to put in special enhancements, in the form of vitamins and minerals... these dogs are like puppies! I wish i would have known!

So it makes me wonder... On the biological scale of genetics, we are very very close to dogs... I mean just look at a fly, who we share a godly amount of DNA with and a dog lol! If these supplements help dogs so damatically, and I have seen it, wouldn't they do that for us on some level? I mean I witnessed such a profound change in my boys it blew my mind. Are we not similar?
            I add just a little olive oil with usually chicken to my dogs meals he also eats his regular food with it if the scent is on the dry food , don’t know if that helps but I know olive oil is great for joints . I’ve seen co enzyme Q10 works I’ll probably add that to .

nathan sturley max baer billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

I add just a little olive oil with usually chicken to my dogs meals he also eats his regular food with it if the scent is on the dry food , don’t know if that helps but I know olive oil is great for joints . I’ve seen co enzyme Q10 works I’ll probably add that to .
              Im surprised they like the olive oil.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

You don’t really taste it . You’d have put big amounts , it moistens the chicken up . I mean I put a good amount of it in my shakes to balance out the fats , Peanut butter is omega 6 and olive oil is 3 ….it’s not good to have omega 6 in large amounts it can cause inflammation without omega 3 fats included .
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-01-2023, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Olive Oil is indeed very good for dogs. Also fish oil will make their coat shine. i also add Tumeric because of anti inflamatory properties.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

You know... I learned through experience that dogs like pretty much what we like. Some people feed a raw diet, which is also very good for them. But my boys will eat vegetables, I don't have to even pate the food... They like big chunks of sweet potato, pumpkin along with any meat. And it makes such a difference... But it is expensive. Once you see them so healthy and happy, you can't go back lol.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You know... I learned through experience that dogs like pretty much what we like. Some people feed a raw diet, which is also very good for them. But my boys will eat vegetables, I don't have to even pate the food... They like big chunks of sweet potato, pumpkin along with any meat. And it makes such a difference... But it is expensive. Once you see them so healthy and happy, you can't go back lol.
                      absolutely agree. funny though how they become food snobs and wont touch dog food anymore. my two dogs are spoilt rotten!
                      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X